GQ_jumper

If you were offered a free cruise, would you take it?

Cause I'm offering, seriously. I have two cruise tickets and due to some unfortunate circumstances my date won't be able to make it so I need a stunt double to take her place, who's with me!?!?

BTW, only young, single women(preferrably asian) need apply;)
History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

yeah you wouldn't believe how crappy my day has been since I got the news that I am on my own for this gig. And everyone I've offered it to already is either working or has finals that week. The girl I took to Hawaii next week couldn't skip out of work two weeks in a row so right about now I'm pretty screwed.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

Didn't this happen once before?! I'm so sorry.

A lot of crazy things have happened to me before, you're gonna have to be more specific:P

I thought it was pretty specific, she's asking if you were stood up like this before
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Cause I'm offering, seriously. I have two cruise tickets and due to some unfortunate circumstances my date won't be able to make it so I need a stunt double to take her place, who's with me!?!?

I'd apply but I only qualify on one of those three requirements.

Too bad, really. I have nice boobs.

Good luck.

:P
'Shell

Good luck.

I didnt know you were Asian:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Good luck.

I didnt know you were Asian:ph34r:

:D:D:D:D

Nope. Not THAT qualification!

The OTHER one .... jackass ...

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
'Shell

Don't take a chick, take a wingman and bang every single chick and every not so single chick on the ship. ;)

Bad idea. For the most part the cruise crowd is all "newlyweds and mostly deads." The rest are families with kids. Unless it's some kind of "cruise for singles" you definitely want to carry-on your poontang.

Elvisio "any port in a storm" Rodriguez

I thought it was pretty specific, she's asking if you were stood up like this before

actually I don't consider this being stood up, there were circumstances beyond my dates control. we've been friends for a long time and she's had her heart set on this all year, so I don't count this one as anything like the other bad dating experiences I've had;)

As for the singles cruise gig, hell no!!! I looked into those once, and a few cruiselines had photo albums from previous singles cruises they've hosted, and let's just say that there's a good reason the people on those cruises were still single!!

Oh well, I'm gonna head to the bar and go find me a date for the cruise:P

--Dwight D. Eisenhower

Good luck.

'Shell,

Dont sell yourself short - you're young at heart and you eat aisan food too.

Go for the cruise. Beats shoveling snow in Edmonton!

And for those who havent seen them, Michelle does have very nice Boobs. :ph34r: Hard to believe that I first saw them a dozen years ago.....

Major Dad
CSPA D-579

And for those who havent seen them, Michelle does have very nice Boobs. :ph34r: Hard to believe that I first saw them a dozen years ago.....

Yeah but she keeps draggin out that same old pic of them, I have that fugger saved,:D:D i dont need to see it again.
NEW PICS please Shell B|
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Yeah but she keeps draggin out that same old pic of them, I have that fugger saved,:D:D i dont need to see it again.
NEW PICS please Shell B|

Go to LP. They are there every year.

Thanks Shell,

signed,

One of the NorCal reservoir tip boys.:)
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity