Squeak

Squeaks' travel Plans

Arrive in LA 15 Dec
Elsinore 16th
Eloy 21-24 Dec
Colorado 26-28th Dec
ZHills 28Dec - 3rd Jan
From there I am open Might head to The Farm, but i am open to travel elswhere after.
Any offers?
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Are you thinking about coming to fly in our big tunnel at Raeford?
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Are you thinking about coming to fly in our big tunnel at Raeford?

Tunnel is probabyl not an option money wise.:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I would harrass you about not making a trip to Atlanta, but Im in Phoenix when your schedule frees up. I'll let the other peeps harrass you instead!
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

You could come to Washington and go play in the snow.....you know... that white stuff.. frozen bits of rain....stacks up and you can go sliding across it...

you have the invite.. do as you will...

Come eat some salmon... go play in the mountains.. what is not to love about that;)

Oh yeah.. we do skydive here too:)

I do love to eat salmon..... :)

OHHhhh wait this isn't my vacation...

Come out before or after LP next year ... road trip with Camp Washington. :)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I could say "visit Kansas City". . . . but it is Kansas City. [:/] We have .... well.... Badger and some cows and bbq and jazz. And I have a WONDERFUL (imaginary f'n friends) guest room (very nicely decorated to the point of multiple "discussions" for spending money on an "empty room") But.... other than that..... um.....

so, not so much on the KC.

:D:D

I could say "visit Kansas City". . . . but it is Kansas City. [:/] We have .... well.... Badger and some cows and bbq and jazz. And I have a WONDERFUL (imaginary f'n friends) guest room (very nicely decorated to the point of multiple "discussions" for spending money on an "empty room") But.... other than that..... um.....

What's the adress i will visit :)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Kansas City.
Smack dab in the middle of the USA
(that should be easy enough to find!) :P

Kansas City.

The city so nice it's in TWO states!

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Kansas City.

The city so nice it's in TWO states!

St. Louis?:o:ph34r::D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I'm in Texas... And I can show you where to get the good coffee :ph34r:

Wendy W.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)