livendive

The perfect PLF

did you get the huge photo from Richland before the doors closed?

wish we had a photo of your arrival on that dark night many years ago... it rivaled that picture :P:)

Roy

Yeah, the only reason I have the attachment is I used my XTi to take a picture of the poster, then cropped it down. And yeah, that night jump was a fucking arrival! I thought you were gonna come down for a night of drinking at our new place last weekend? When you headed this way next? We're in Seattle next weekend, coming home Christmas Eve and then staying home the weekend after Christmas. You have Connor the weekend between Christmas and New Years?

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Divots you say? :D

Did you walk away from that?

Nope, unfortunatly my dumb ass did not.

The real sad part is my ambulance showed me up! They made even bigger divots.:D Thank god for tow-trucks! (otherwise I was waiting another 45 minutes for the next closest ambulance..)

I'm now investing in a "No Ambulances in the Bowl" sign for next year....

As a person that on occassion drives an ambulance I have been very lucky in the fact that I have not wrecked one or gotten stuck.
I work with people who have done these things, one person drove off into a lake.. fog was thick and the boat ramp blended in with the road way as they both where black top! No excuse for the driver though, he was in command of the wheel and pedals!
I do think a sign is nice, but the drivers shoud know better then to drive into possible soft areas.. my partner and I use extreme caution and would rather wheel the cot down a long driveway then to chance it on getting stuck!
www.greenboxphotography.com