fallfast69

Puppies!

These guys are 7 weeks old! If any of yall are around San Antonio/Austin and woud like to have one, let me know. Both brindles are female and two of the five fawn and black are female. We're gonna get their shots done tomorrow. Dad is the English Mastiff in one of the pics and mom is a Catahoula Hound. Dad is 160 pounds and mom is 55 pounds, but these puppies are real big right now and my guess is they will be well over 100 pounds when they grow up! I wish we could keep them all:)
Thanks

Jon

They are that big and they are only seven weeks old?!! Glory. Might require an addition to the house and the dog would definitely have to be named "Clifford." ;) They are most decidedly precious, though!

(Caveat: Most dogs would look huge to me. I have a chihuahua. Maybe they're not that big . . . but I think they probably are!)

TPM Sister #102

Send me more pics of the B&W brindle and of mom dog. I want the runt of the litter.
Then ask Keely if she really would bring a pup back to SoCal. They look small enough to fit under the seat.

see first link in sig block for contact info.

Thanks Jan:)
As near as I know, USPA doesn't make a doggie muzzle so that's good;)

I'll get you some more pics Monday, but I really don't think she'll fit under the seat, but if Keely doesn't mind, we can give it a shot!

Jon

They are SO cute, but please have them fixed!

I couldn't agree more...but that will be up to the folks that get the pups. I'm giving these guys away to what I hope will be responsible owners.

We got their 1st set of shots and a checkup last Saturday...a clean bill of health:)
Jon

I'm in the Austin area, and I REALLY want one, but my Basset/Catahoula would probably rip another dog apart. She goes after any dog she sees. If they were kittens, yeah, I could do that. She loves cats... And not for breakfast. :|

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Then ask Keely if she really would bring a pup back to SoCal.

It's a possibility, but given the details of my return trip, it would probably be easier on the pup to have her shipped. I have a long layover in Denver on the way back, which would mean the puppy would be checked as baggage for at least seven hours. (I'm pretty sure she wouldn't fit under the seat.)

Basset/Catahoula :|

that's a mix:ph34r:

I attached a picture of two pups.. Zodiac is my dog, and Bandit is my parent's... They are both from the same litter. Zodi is basically a basset hound with short ears and Bandit is a catahoula with long ears. They're good pups, but my dog is a killer. :|

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself