NWFlyer

Remster tried to have a stealth birthday

... but I remembered. Two days late, but I remembered.

Bonne fête, Remster!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Oh, I'm so glad you posted this. He has too much stuff on me, I couldn't post it without a bad pay-back. :ph34r:

Hope it was good, Remi!

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I recall I got in trouble for this last year, too. Oh well, I can deal with the wrath of Remi - it's kind of like a petulant toddler - you know soon enough he'll be distracted by something shiny. :D

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Dammit! I KNEW there was something I was supposed to stay up until midnight on Friday for! Dropped the ball on this one, Krisanne. Sorry.

Happy birthday, Remster Steele. Your advice proved quite useful when I spent time in Montreal...except the part where you tried to get me to sit through the Bob L'eponge ride at the amusement park. That part gave me headaches and nightmares. :P

Hope you had a great day, my friend. :)

Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

You can have it.

:D k....I'll mark it down to post in between studies. It'll be worth it to watch him turn colors. >:(

I suspect you might like his brand of punishment. :o

:) Moi?
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

lol - if I was over 50, I would try to hide my birthday, too!

You're so bad. He's not over 50, I think he's only like...48. :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I hate you all. :P

So...what you're really saying is you love us and are so glad the birthday wish was posted. Got it. :)

Oh...and it's already on my planner for next year. >:(
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.