wildfan75

Weekend Numbers 10/15-16

:$:0:0

another weekend down until the season starts.......I sure dislike winter sometimes.;)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Lynn made a mistake , but she is just very excited. This weekend was the end of a three weekend draught. No jumps for almost three weeks:o. I was also very pumped to be back in the sky after so long.

HPDBs, I hate those guys.
AFB, charter member.

:):1:0

Just one meagre measly jump - and I landed off as well, b/c I didn't notice until too late that jump run was 180 degrees in the wrong direction :(. (I was the last one out)
Still, it was the first time in three weeks that the weather permitted jumping, so as a result I fell a lot less crabby than I did the past two weeks.

I didn't make anymore jumps cuz #100 is approaching, and I want to do something special.
Clueless what it'll be, but something anyway.
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

0:0:0

No jumping, but did spend the weekend in Salt Lake City visiting my brother. He scored some hard to get tickets and we were able to see the Christmas program performed by the MorMen Tabernacle Choir with guest singers "The Kings Singers". The building & pipe organ was remarkable and the show was incredible. They sang the 12 days of Christmas and it took all the restraint I had to not bust out singing the the 12 days of Lost Prairie.:o:D I don't think the LDS folks would have found it funny.[:/]

Even got to finally meet up with DSE. It's true what they say about him. He has a beautiful wife. He on the other hand....

50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Squeak did 4 at Elsinore, but cant post them 'cause he is still banned:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

0:1:0

I got 1 in with squeak and shermanator on the sunset load. Nice meeting ya Squeak.:)

(I know he's still banned, but he's probably looking over someone's shoulder reading posts.:D)
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Squeak did 4 at Elsinore, but cant post them 'cause he is still banned:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

0:1:0

I got 1 in with squeak and shermanator on the sunset load. Nice meeting ya Squeak.:)

(I know he's still banned, but he's probably looking over someone's shoulder reading posts.:D)

squeak was naughty and got banned.......:S:S:S. what is up with that????
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!