2fat2fly

I'm such a good hubby

Got home yesterday and UPS had left a box in front of the door right below the big sign on the door from my wife asking UPS to put the box under the grill cover since it was a suprise (grill is on the same small deck). There was my Chrismas gift-I put the box under the grill cover, took the note and never said a word. And I really, really wanted to go ahead and get the gift, but I couldn't wreck her suprise. I want my good hubby points, but she'll never know[:/]
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

A good hubby wouldn't be postwhoring on dz.com right now, he'd be cleaning up before the damn maid gets there. :P

Blues,
Dave

Isn't his wife already there? :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

you deserve it for that :)
You'll get good hubby points from me... :D:D:D

CReW Skies,
bubbles

"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

Hate to ruin it for you Bro but the box/present is for Liz. I thought yoiu might see it but she said that you would never look under the grill cover since you haven't figured out how to light it yet. :ph34r::P;)

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Hate to ruin it for you Bro but the box/present is for Liz. I thought yoiu might see it but she said that you would never look under the grill cover since you haven't figured out how to light it yet.

I'm gonna be teaching a grilling class at the boogie in Feb/March. You gonna be there? :D:D:D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

***I'm gonna be teaching a grilling class at the boogie in Feb/March. You gonna be there?

Sure! Let me see if I can change my flights, room reservations, jump tickets and work schedule again.:D:D:D:D:D:D

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Got home yesterday and UPS had left a box in front of the door right below the big sign on the door from my wife asking UPS to put the box under the grill cover since it was a suprise (grill is on the same small deck). There was my Chrismas gift-I put the box under the grill cover, took the note and never said a word. And I really, really wanted to go ahead and get the gift, but I couldn't wreck her suprise. I want my good hubby points, but she'll never know[:/]

And for 1 jump tix - I'll not call her and tell her.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I see the Mrs. has engaged the services of the Husband Whisperer. A real man would have opened the box, put it back together and denied all accusations with, "UPS must have opened it."
:D:D:D

Oh, BTW...you're a good friend, too. Thanks again for the books!

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239