shermanator

Which should I sell?

I'm gonna sell one of these to get a Ring. which one should I sell.. My main canopy, and just get myself a cheap end of life used one, or my 1957 Gibson guitar acoustic.

hmmmmm.

Are you out of your fucking mind?!!! You can surf the clouds with a canopy. You can play beautiful music with that guitar. A ring doesn't do jack shit.

If you reall need to get a ring, get a cheap-ass piece of shit at a pawn shop.

Walt

I guess i should clarify... I don't know how to play the guitar.

That guitar is 50 years old. My guess is that there are very few around. If it is in playable condition, learn to play the fucker!

It is easier than ever to learn a musical instrument these days--especially guitar!

Walt

That guitar is 50 years old. My guess is that there are very few around. If it is in playable condition, learn to play the fucker!

It is easier than ever to learn a musical instrument these days--especially guitar!

but, guitar hero video game is much much cooler! ... it is in playable condition. soem pic scratches, and years years ago, the bridge was filed down. .. as for playing.. for somereason, guitar gives me a lot of trouble.. i can play wind instruments no problem.

Walt

CLICK HERE! new blog posted 9/21/08
CSA #720

Walt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSnUwA6c67kB|

The Pessimist says: "It can't possibly get any worse!"
The Optimist says: "Sure it can!"

I'm gonna sell one of these to get a Ring. which one should I sell.. My main canopy, and just get myself a cheap end of life used one, or my 1957 Gibson guitar acoustic.

hmmmmm.

Ring? or Rig?

Don't buy a ring - you'll lose your turn soon enough.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

hahaha. Turtle.. that is why i don't take her to the dz.. shes a whuffo.

I was just kidding - and maybe just a LITTLE bitter . . .:D:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Walt

He should at least get the guitar appraised to find out its worth. Have it insured for 20% more... then accidentally drop it off a 3rd floor window. Presto! You got cash! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

that's the problem, i was using them.... and got her knocked up.

Doh!

Maybe she would be more impressed with you spending your money in a more practical way, such as a baby savings account or something like that.

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

You would sell your canopy to buy an engagement ring?[:/]

Just hand your balls over to her now.

You're obviously not using them.

Damn -

Just DAMN . . .