RkyMtnHigh

So this kid...

I caught a bullshitter in one of my community college classes once. I overheard him telling some folks behind me that he was a skydiver and he had his own gear and stuff. I was pretty skeptical, because if he was a jumper in my neck of the woods, I would have met him. But I thought maybe he was uncurrent or something.

I asked him how many jumps he had and he said he had a lot, he didn't know.

Then I asked him what kind of parachute he had, since that was the item of gear that he mentioned that he owned. He told me, "rainbow".:S

After some investigation I found out that he had 3 jumps, all tandems and had bought a really cheap, rainbow parachute on ebay!

Then he proceeded to tell me that he was really going to use the parachute for BASE jumping and he told the folks in the class that the building at school was tall enough to BASE off of. It was 4 stories, maybe 100 feet high MAX. He actually argued with me about the possibility of doing this, even after I told him I also had some BASE experience.

What a tool.. I'm sure that he kept the conversation going even after I exposed his lies because he couldn't stand to have a girl who was younger than him show him up.

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham