bigway

What did you buy your Signifigant other for xmas?

You are a brave brave man........you do remember what happened the last time we had skydivers over don't you:S:S:S:S:S

I don't recall anything unusual happening when Muttley & I stayed there the night before flying out to Dublin. I mean sure, there were more naked bodies in the hot tub than most whuffos would probably consider normal, but what the fuck do they know? :D

Blues,
Dave

Hot tub...hot tub....yep time for hot tubbing again...esp with that gorgeous lady of yours :ph34r::ph34r:

I was referring to the Halloween party...notice how we haven't had one for a while. I think that is when the margarita monster started going to shit;)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Nothin'!!!! She gets Nothin'!!!

You could always get your SO a glove....

:D:D:D

Walt

Nah... gonna get me an RW suit instead.B|
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Well, I guess I can post these because Travis already knows what he's getting...

Nikon 80D with a good lens
Led Zeppelin CDs to replace the TAPES he still has
Another little surprise (which I won't post, because he doesn't know about it).

I like spoiling my honey. He spoils me all year-round, so it's the least I can do.

:)

"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

Already posted what me and Nathan got each other since we did it early, but the kids big presents are a week adventure camp at seaword, nintendo ds and 5 games, and a camcorder. We spent alot for the kids this year but I started shopping last Jan so the cost was spread out.
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this