bigway

What did you buy your Signifigant other for xmas?

I guess some of you cant really post it here but those of you that can.

I agreed with my partner that after buying a playstation 3 and a home cinema that she should not even think about buying me a xmas present. Last week i bought her a GHD hair straightner and she told me not to buy her another present......
So of course, I felt like going shopping today for her present.

She will get to open- GHD hair straightner, Pentax s10 10MP, a 2008 diary, 1gb SD, and when i had my nintendo wii she was pissed that i swapped it for a PS3 as she loved the Brain game so i bought her the same brain game but in the form of a box game not a computer game.

I live in Aus with her family so we got her mother and sister Encore seats for the Billy Elliot show, her other sister and brother in law we got a ticket each to race a americas cup yacht in a race with 100 other yachts in the sydney harbour, we got her dad a ticket to go and learn the basic controls of a Tomcat and to perform his own aerobatics as well as the pilots.

Seeing everyone told me to get the brother in law the Planet earth dvd set, he already has it so i got the Planet earth interactive DVD game for him as a side present just cause i saw it there.

Personally, I think these are the most thoughtful gifts i have ever given, some are expensive but most are not so i hope the thought shows with these gifts.

What have you guys gone and bought?

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Nothin'!!!! She gets Nothin'!!!

Right on dude:)
Xmas Nothin>:(
B-day Nothin>:(
Anniversery Nothin>:(
SVD Nothin>:(

OTOH every day is a holiday the boss wants it she gets it.:)

Even Toe Suckings?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

OTOH???
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

OTOH???

Actually he was trying to say then I use my other hand . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

you know, to be honest, I think this is the first christmas i have been excited about in the past 10 years.

After traveing for ten years and christmas feeling so lonely it is a really nice feeling having a family christmas party at my house, even if it is only my girfriends family and mine are still on the other side of the ocean.

I hated christmas for the past decade and am suprised to be looking forward to this christmas.

Merry Xmas all, Merry Christmas Brandy and the rest at the Farm!

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

I never buy presents for my family and they always give me guilt-trips about it. It's really freaking annoying because I don't know what to get them, they won't tell me, and I don't have as much $ as them anyway. So this year, I'm donating some f my meager salary to 2 charities and giving them cards that say $ was donated on their behalf. That'll show them, and it's a good cause.

Me, I got myself a shiny new Wings/Pilot/Smart getup.

A spool of 1000 lb Spectra.

Y'know, I know Amy's a rigger ... but that's not where my mind initially went seeing that it was you! >:(:D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I got Lora this http://www.thomaskinkade.com/magi/servlet/com.asucon.ebiz.catalog.web.tk.CatalogServlet?catalogAction=Product&productId=204928

#8 of 225

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.