jvxswooper

Richard O'Neill's accident

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=search_results&search_forum=all&search_string=Spain%20Richard%20Oneil&sb=score&mh=25

Well at least in this website there is notta zip about spai, richard, oneil... sorry bro couldnt be of more help.. But good luck and I hope RO is doing well

edit; here I came back with this info too

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/fatalities/search.cgi?query=Spain

You guys are ridiculous, this post was not intended to be a flame fest, however you guys have turned it into such. I had a genuine concern for Richard, and I simply tried to get more information regarding his accident.. then the jokes started to roll in, how mature.

We are glad you HAD a genuine concern for Richard ..... Now crawl back under the little rock you came from and next time, stay in better touch with your friends....
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

You guys are ridiculous, this post was not intended to be a flame fest, however you guys have turned it into such. I had a genuine concern for Richard, and I simply tried to get more information regarding his accident.. then the jokes started to roll in, how mature.

This is the BonFIRE forum...... don't take anything personal. And nobody knows you, so it puts doubt out there as to your.....ah.....purpose.

I / Richard am not dead lol.

Am probably very lucky not too be, but im not! Saved by my knees I think!

I call bullshit!!!:D:D:D

Walt

So he IS dead and just posting from the Kinko's 1/2 block from the gates of HELL? :o

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I / Richard am not dead lol.

Am probably very lucky not too be, but im not! Saved by my knees I think!

I call bullshit!!!:D:D:D

Walt

So he IS dead and just posting from the Kinko's 1/2 block from the gates of HELL? :o

No, he's dead but forgot to logoff before he died. Next, his buddies are going to make posts from his login saying that he is gay (kinda like I'd do if you forgot to logoff before you died!).:D:D:D

Walt

Dunno why...but when YOU use the term 'LOG-OFF' my mind pictures wax-paper and bath tubs?! :o

Damn, everyone else gets remembered as being a "great guy" or something like that. I'll be remembered for my turds.:S

Walt

Don't worry, we'll remember you for the casket incident at the funeral home. :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Dunno why...but when YOU use the term 'LOG-OFF' my mind pictures wax-paper and bath tubs?! :o

Damn, everyone else gets remembered as being a "great guy" or something like that. I'll be remembered for my turds.:S

Walt

Don't worry, we'll remember you for the casket incident at the funeral home. :ph34r:

Ok, so maybe hugging a friend's corpse wasn't the brightest idea I've ever had but shit, how was I to know it would make the casket slide?!!!

Besides, I *can't* be the first person that's happened to!:D:D

Oh well, I guess that and the turd thing are better than remembered for the glory hole thing.

Walt

Ok, so maybe hugging a friend's corpse wasn't the brightest idea I've ever had but shit, how was I to know it would make the casket slide?!!!

Besides, I *can't* be the first person that's happened to!:D:D

Oh well, I guess that and the turd thing are better than remembered for the glory hole thing.

Walt

OH NO!! Not YOU TOO!!
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]