jvxswooper

Richard O'Neill's accident

Hello everyone, I have a friend who skydives out of spain, his name is Richard O'Neill i heard that recently he was in an accident and I heard 2 things, one that he is in the hospital and one that he has actually passed away, i really hope it's not the latter i'm just trying to find out more information about it.

I really hope he is okay.

Your profile had nothing whatsoever to do with the incident but you just registered today. Could you be a friend? Yes. Could you be a reporter? Yes. Profiles help clarify who gets the information. I would bet money that if you are a skydiver that people will know your name and be more forth coming with specifics regarding Richard.

Of course I have been wrong before on advice :)

Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that statistically half of them are stupider than that.

Skydiver: well I jumped once a few years ago just for fun with a friend.

Reporter: heck no.

I only know Richard via online, never met in person however I consider him a friend he has helped me out with various things and I just got word that he was in an accident, i just wanted to make sure he was okay...

hahaha..funny..

NO HOMO!

Sorry, i don't swing that way.. but never mind I thought you guys would be helpful, instead i see you're all a bunch of inconsiderate assholes.

Didn't take YOU long, usually it's days before some figures out we're a bunch of inconsiderate assholes! :$;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

hahaha..funny..

NO HOMO!

Sorry, i don't swing that way.. but never mind I thought you guys would be helpful, instead i see you're all a bunch of inconsiderate assholes.

I called someone a 'tosser' in the first thread I started and got cautioned for a personal attack. Some consistancy please.
2 wrongs don't make a right - but 3 lefts do.

Please Ban me, caution me.. I don't care.

A friend of mine has gotten injured skydiving, and you guys are making jokes.. fucking idiots delete/ban my account i could really care less what a bunch of douche bags. I hope none of you will ever have a blue skies thread started based on your skydiving misfortunes..

Please Ban me, caution me.. I don't care.

A friend of mine has gotten injured skydiving, and you guys are making jokes.. fucking idiots delete/ban my account i could really care less what a bunch of douche bags. I hope none of you will ever have a blue skies thread started based on your skydiving misfortunes..

Chill. This has been a horrendous year for the skydiving community in terms of the people we have lost and all of us have become very sensitized to the fact that people outside of our community, e.g., media people, access this site to dig for information. Not that there are any big secrets here but we do not want to unknowingly violate anyone's privacy.

If you are in the skydiving community and are a friend, it's not difficult to make a couple of calls or send a couple of e-mails to get the scoop.

Walt

I jumped once a few years ago just for fun with a friend.

And what name did he sign on with?

jvxswooper

How many 1 jump commandoes (a few years out) know wht a jvx is, a swooper is, and a jvx swooper is.

Judges say, I think not.
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.

Do you know somthing about this guy that's not general knowledge Jim?

Just seems to be a kinda harsh reaction to a reasonable post.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I jumped once a few years ago just for fun with a friend.

And what name did he sign on with?

jvxswooper

How many 1 jump commandoes (a few years out) know wht a jvx is, a swooper is, and a jvx swooper is.

Judges say, I think not.

I dont know what a JVX is, I made the name based off his video here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSJbnagUfFg&feature=related