curiouslykate

Mythbusters

It was kind of a "no shit" show. Any skydiver could have told them the answers to all of the questions without spending all that money.
"If you don't like your job, you don't strike! You just go in every day, and do it really half assed. That's the American way."
- Homer Simpson

there are better skydiving myths than the ones they showed. Like could DB cooper have survived?

What do you mean about DB? It is obvious gangbang is Cooper and is just pissed off because he blew all the cash on truck stop hookers and meth.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

It was really Beth, and her hooters ended up NOT actually being for male... :|

Ah, now I understand.:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

there are better skydiving myths than the ones they showed. Like could DB cooper have survived?

I don't think DB was in Point Blank ;)

And like - is hitting the ground better than hitting the water.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I know for sure I'd rather hit the water at 25 mph than the ground. Beyond that speed, water's just as bad as the ground. B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I know for sure I'd rather hit the water at 25 mph than the ground. Beyond that speed, water's just as bad as the ground. B|

I still think that at any speed water is a better option - if you HAVE to hit something.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun