lawrocket

What do you want for Christmas?

I want a Sherpa. They know their stuff, have amazing fortitude, are dedicated, are tough as nails, and will save your ass in the toughest of situations.

The would be the ulitmate personal assistants. And a sherpa would be an awesome Christmas present! I would take good care of my sherpa and pay him well. He'd have room and board and I'd even let him lug my sorry ass up mountains and stuff if he misses the thin air.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

What I really want for Christmas is for my car to be paid off. :S Two more months though, and that title will be all mine. :)

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

I second windcathcer's response. Although, at a week old, she's sleeping pretty well and the wife has been letting me sleep as much as possible at night so I can take her during the day.

Apart from sleep, I'd take some jump money (preferably enough to start and finish my AFF).

Oh, and an Alti-track.

If I could have anything right now:
Just a few more of Beezys stories and another jump with Skinny.
I just want to walk into Skinnys Trailer and see Beezy sitting there saying Just one and then I got to go while Skinny is sitting around bitching about everyone stealing his beer.

Realistically:
To get through a day without tears and to go for a LONG time without loosing anymore friends. That is all I want right now.

I just want to walk into Skinnys Trailer and see Beezy sitting there saying Just one and then I got to go while Skinny is sitting around bitching about everyone stealing his beer.

Realistically:
To get through a day without tears and to go for a LONG time without loosing anymore friends. That is all I want right now.

Amen..

To absent friends...

Be excellent to each other, always.

Major Dad
CSPA D-579

Realistically:

Sounds like we would like to have the same things... [:/]

Goudha is for Buddha, and that's good enough for me!

Realistically:

Well - that and some Gouda.;)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Realistically:

You got that right... I wouldn't mind having "you DEAF CUNT!" yelled into my fucking deaf ear again. ;)[:/]

I think I'll go put a pic of shrek on my Christmas tree :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Realistically:

You got that right... I wouldn't mind having "you DEAF CUNT!" yelled into my fucking deaf ear again. ;)[:/]

I think I'll go put a pic of shrek on my Christmas tree :)

Careful to balance it out - better put one one both sides so it doesn't fall over and hit you on the head.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun