normiss

Doing my part to keep Atlanta clean!!!

So I'm out Christmas shopping for the 1000th time in Atlanta while here for the holidays.
Today we all went to the Towne Center at Cobb Mall.
Upon entering the area there are those plastic signs stuck in the ground and on utility poles ALL OVER the damn place.
They were for some rip off and dishonest skydiving reservation company tryin to entice people to buy gift certificates for Christmas.
Given they are such a blight to the lovely nature around the mall area, I removed 16 of them from the area we went through.

Just trying to do my part to maintain the natural beauty of the metropolitan Atlanta area. ;)
If they weren't made of highly toxic plastic, I would have burned them in the fireplace.B|

Awesome, dude! B|

I took down maybe 150 of those signs throughout the Birmingham and central Alabama area some 6 years ago. Think I still have one in my garage. ;)

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Pretty sure there's a sign ordinance there anyways. It's not like you called the advertising dropzone pretending to be an unnamed officer of the local PD or something.

Dunno about Atlanta having a sign ordinance, but Alpharetta did have a big row with skyride over them, and skyride sacrificed one of their own employees rather than take responsibility for paying him to do what they hired him for. :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

the utility company loves you, it is illegal to place any sign on a utility pole, the staples and nails wreck the pole and make it harder/dangerous to climb
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

the utility company loves you, it is illegal to place any sign on a utility pole, the staples and nails wreck the pole and make it harder/dangerous to climb

80% of the signs I took down were on utility poles. Some high enough I had to stand on my truck's cab to reach them. :S

Every one of those companies stickers or signs I come across gets removed or made un readable.

I was actuall given the honor of doing that in buckhead the other day.:)
I felt like I did the world a service.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

That'd put them at about 6'3, wouldn't it?:P

Closer to 10 feet, which is about what your girth is.

Hey 2fat, he must have one of those good ole boy jacked way up in the air pick em up trucks with a step ladder in the back:D:D
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

Mic and I were up there yesterday and saw all of them. I was going to piss on them. But I got sidetracked when I saw the Total Wine Store and forget about the signs!! B|

LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

You guys always go to Neighbors and that is like WAAAAYYYYY the fuck on the other side of town from Woodstock.

Although the thought DID cross my mind for something to do tomorrow night...;)

Which led me to google the pub...:S

Besides, you'd just want to go home with me afterwards anyway...;)