7) Puffles
8) Dipples
9) Pencil Erasers
.....a) Tart 'N Tinys
.....b) Lincoln Logs (aka Hot Dogs)
10) Candy Buttons
11) Fade-outs (aka Ghosts)
12) Crunchberries

Click "read on" for descriptions of each.

1) Bologna - When the areola covers nearly the entire circumference of the tay-tay.

2) Silver Dollars - No nip, all areola.

3) Pepperoni ('Ronis) - Unusually bumpy or puckered, often with a strangely ridged edge.

4) Blind Pigs - Low-slung nips with a jutting or pointed snout, facing off-kilter directions.

5) Bubble Gum - Looks like they been chewed on by Dobermans, a lot.

6) Muffin Tops (aka Smurf Houses) - When the areola and nipple form a smooth swollen cap at the end of the bazonga.

7) Puffles - Puffles are like double Muffin Tops; when the areola and nipple are both swole up for a "stacked-on-top-of-each-other" puffy torpedo look.

8) Dipples - Them shits be concave.

9) Pencil Erasers - Perfectly cylindrical tips, roughly the size and color of their namesake.

.....a) Tart 'N Tinys - A variation on Pencil Erasers, only much much smaller and cuter.

.....b) Lincoln Logs (aka Hot Dogs) - Another Pencil Eraser variation, but much longer, often extending 1/2 inch or more, the "outie" of the nippleverse.

10) Candy Buttons - Unobtrusive, shiny hard pellets, daring you to press them.

11) Fade-outs (aka Ghosts) - When you're not sure where the areola ends and the boob-meat begins.

12) Crunchberries - Look just like the ones Cap'n Crunch gots in his cereal.

Back to your regularly scheduled sex thread.

edited to add:
nipple gallery

I don't like the way hairy nipples look.

Walt

ewwww! my gosh some of those were down right ugly...

I did manage to locate this picture of a nipple. Not sure who it belongs too, however I have an idea... or 3. ;)

Next time a sunrise steals your breath or a meadow of flowers leaves you speechless, remain that way. Say nothing and listen as heaven whispers, "Do you like it? I did it just for you."

it's just a random nipple... no big deal, geez. i just thought it was a tinsey bit cuter than those things in the nipple gallery.
Next time a sunrise steals your breath or a meadow of flowers leaves you speechless, remain that way. Say nothing and listen as heaven whispers, "Do you like it? I did it just for you."

it's just a random nipple... no big deal, geez. i just thought it was a tinsey bit cuter than those things in the nipple gallery.

I could care less - I just wanted the beating.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Yeah, I was looking at that gallery and most of them frightened me.....must be a chick thing. Doc and I decided that I didn't look like any of them - :S:S:S
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Yeah, I was looking at that gallery and most of them frightened me.....must be a chick thing. Doc and I decided that I didn't look like any of them - :S:S:S

;)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Those are some scary nipples. I'm pretty sure I don't look like any of them. Wait, checking again......yeah, I'm positive.

So, what exactly is the perfect breast then? All personal preference?

well, you could ask doc and livendive as they were the professional inspector of boobies at lost prairie....turtle lost his position due to ST&A threats to not let Doc jump anytime soon.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

Those are some scary nipples. I'm pretty sure I don't look like any of them. Wait, checking again......yeah, I'm positive.

Looking though the biased eyes of the owner, you cannot possibly judge correctly. You should pm me a picture of the nipples in question so that a professional can make that determination.:)
See - HARMLESS!:ph34r:

Looking though the biased eyes of the owner, you cannot possibly judge correctly. You should pm me a picture of the nipples in question so that a professional can make that determination.:)

Already did that for you!:S:S:S
DPH # 2

Already did that for you!:S:S:S

I see that - it's nice to have good references from medical personnel in cases like this.