waltappel

May I fuck you?

No, but it was very polite of you to ask first.

Keep asking around though...one of these days, somebody is bound to say yes....law of averages, you know.

:D:D

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

The spelling is surely off, but most Indian/Pakistani's would understand it. Namaste is the greeting used by Indians. It means "I bow to you." ban (pronounced like a p and b together, rhymes with pan) means sister. chodth means fucker. So, it means, "I bow to you, sister fucker." So the next time you meet a nice Indian man, say, "Namaste, ban chodth." He'll love your effort for speaking his language!;)

The spelling is surely off, but most Indian/Pakistani's would understand it. Namaste is the greeting used by Indians. It means "I bow to you." ban (pronounced like a p and b together, rhymes with pan) means sister. chodth means fucker. So, it means, "I bow to you, sister fucker." So the next time you meet a nice Indian man, say, "Namaste, ban chodth." He'll love your effort for speaking his language!;)

I just sent that in a text message. I'll let you know the reply.

as someone who actually understands what the guy is saying... the video is warped. someone has found a normal hindi song with normal words and subtitled whatever the hell they wanted to.. so its not even a translation!

and he's actually saying mai aisa kyon hoon (why am i this way) not may i fuck u.

as someone who actually understands what the guy is saying... the video is warped. someone has found a normal hindi song with normal words and subtitled whatever the hell they wanted to.. so its not even a translation!

and he's actually saying mai aisa kyon hoon (why am i this way) not may i fuck u.

Mods I want to file a complaint!!!!>:(

:D:D:D:D

i actually thought walt was being serious!!!!! how embarassing!!!!! :$:$:$:P

Walt is NEVER serious! A man who wears tie dye and camo out in public is not a person who actually means what he says. :o:D

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Walt is NEVER serious! A man who wears tie dye and camo out in public is not a person who actually means what he says.

But but but, he told me he loved me. Was he not being serious then too? :(:(:(

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!