turtlespeed

Is Turtle Hazardous?

Every time I try to think of more doughnut puns, my mind goes blank and my eyes glaze

don't you mean your mind is fried, think outside the box and the light will come on, everything will be fresh, you'll come up with some Krisp ideas
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

Every time I try to think of more doughnut puns, my mind goes blank and my eyes glaze

It's probably the sprinkles in the eyes! Donut let it get you down! Rise above it!:D

Chuck
He might have squeezed the "long John" too hard and ended up with the cream fulling in his eye.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Turtle, did you vote twice??! :P

Turtle failed to mention that I think we should also design his warning label. Any suggestions??

See - I was just on the phone with this friend of mine and she said something about the weather "Sucking Balls" - I had to ask her why that was a bad thing - and that it was not at all bad to receive such an act. She said that it wasn't all that pleasurable to the giver . . . just then her daughter walked in and asked why she was talking about sucking balls.:o

Her daughter then asked," Is that Turtle?":|

It's not fair - I was framed.:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

It's probably the sprinkles in the eyes! Donut let it get you down! Rise above it!:D

Chuck
He might have squeezed the "long John" too hard and ended up with the cream fulling in his eye.

Only you turtle... would cum-up with that one!

Chuck

Turtle failed to mention that I think we should also design his warning label. Any suggestions??

See - I was just on the phone with this friend of mine and she said something about the weather "Sucking Balls" - I had to ask her why that was a bad thing - and that it was not at all bad to receive such an act. She said that it wasn't all that pleasurable to the giver . . . just then her daughter walked in and asked why she was talking about sucking balls.:o

Your reputation precedes you!:D

Chuck

Of course Turtlespeed is dangerous:

They said it on the news, men you meet on the internet will probably drug you and rape you if you meet them in real life. It has to be true when they said it on the news.

And turtles in general are definetely hazardous. Especially when dropped from high places.

:D

Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?

men you meet on the internet will probably drug you and rape you if you meet them in real life.

Sigh. [:/]

If only there were women like that. :|

:P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

True to form though isn't it?????
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

No option for "dangerous as a sex-deprived prison escapee."

Truthfully though, if you have to say you're innocent, you're definitely not. I know I'm nowhere near innocent, I know I'm going to hell the moment my last breath leaves my body. I'm not going to deceive myself.
"If at first you don't succeed... well, so much for skydiving." - aviation cliche

Im really starting to like you!!!

Yeah it takes a while but then i grow on people....kinda like mold. :)
Wanna have a girlie hug? :$

ohhh...pick me...pick me! I always have wanted a sunny sunshine hug:P
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Can I get in the middle?:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Reply To

Yeah it takes a while but then i grow on people....kinda like mold.

Wanna have a girlie hug?

ohhh...pick me...pick me! I always have wanted a sunny sunshine hug

Can I get in the middle?

Need a cameraman?:)
I got nuthin

See, yep, there it is right there! HAZARD. :D Could be a fun hazard, but still a hazard. :)
TPM Sister #102

See, yep, there it is right there! SQUISHY. :D Could be a fun squishy, but still a squishy. :)
Fixed it. :)
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"