iluvtofly

Merry Christmas!!!!

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!! What is everyone doing to celebrate the holiday?

I'm working a double shift today but I volunteered for it. I figured since I was unable to make it home for Christmas I would volunteer so that others could be with their families. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside knowing that I was able to help others have a nice Christmas. :)

Merry Christmas!

I am working to, though I volunteered cause I have no kids, I wanted to make sure those with them did not have to work. I don't have to work a double though. There is a jewish guy at work too! :D He has 2nd shift covered B|

She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Merry Xmas to you - not working but my son is, a Paramedic, started with these (pic attached), working on a couple of stuffed baked chickens, potato casserole, and green beans. The fresh bread and Xmas cookies are already done - going to visit with the EMS crowd and my brothers family.
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

I'm in Argentina. They celebrate at midnight on the 24th here. We broke it in last night with 4 or 5 bottles of good scotch and at the stroke of midnight the fireworks came from every house in the city! It was like frick'n Normandy!!! There's 5 of us here working without family and a Venezelan friend took us in for the night, it was a great time.
I got nuthin

Squeak! Merry Christmas! You should be here today to see the snow! It's beautiful! :)

I have to be up at 4am to get to the airpoirt on time
24 hours to go:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Squeak! Merry Christmas! You should be here today to see the snow! It's beautiful! :)

Take pics! I want to see his reaction to snow. :)
Edited to add: Throw a couple snow balls at him for me. :ph34r:

Funny you should mention that. I already figured that a snowball fight would be mandatory!
TPM Sister #102

Carefull there...I'm guilty of saying all y'all in daily conversation. :$:S:P

Don't worry. I lived in Georgia for three years. I know all about all y'all. ;)

dont worry, i live in the middle of switzerland.. sometimes we dont even understand ourselves because of the mumbling.. :P
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Carefull there...I'm guilty of saying all y'all in daily conversation. :$:S:P

Don't worry. I lived in Georgia for three years. I know all about all y'all. ;)

dont worry, i live in the middle of switzerland.. sometimes we dont even understand ourselves because of the mumbling.. :P

Dude i have to repeat myself everytime I speak, it's like these fuckers dont know english:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?