goofyjumper

I just want to say thank you (about Skinnyshrek)

I cannot express how much I love the people who helped me out after my husband died. I never knew how much he and I were loved until this incident.

For the people who gave money and were here for me (especially TURTLE AND CLAY) and so many others including, Tonya, everyone from the farm, and my parents and family members, and even some people I don't even know. I wish I could pay you a million dollars each because you are helping me through the worst time of my life.

And I cannot forget Lee's parents, sister,and everyone else. I am sure I left out a few.

I am so glad that I got into skydiving because you are all the closest family I have ever had besides the real thing and you have proven it to me.

I still miss him so much, but I know he wants me to try and be happy. Of course he would say "be rude not to"

Thanks again

BSBD - Lee (I love you)
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

Like we have told you so many times before - It wasn't Lee that we liked all that much.:D:ph34r:

Hugs sweetie - and I'll see you soon.

I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Brandy, I just want to apologize to you for not being able to be there or contribute in some way.

I miss you both so much.

I hope the new year brings you peace.
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Hey, I mentioned this at The Farm during his memorial weekend but I don't know if it got to your ears. If you have a chance, go watch I Am Legend. There is a moment in the movie when the main character is in his darkest moment and he recites a scene from Shrek. He ends it with "I love Shrek."
Like most people that have gotten to know Lee, I will forever associate the big Ogre with the cartoon character. His unique crude sense of humor has no doubt cheered up many peeps...I couldn't help but tear up during the scene.

Your loveable Ogre will always bring a smile to my face...and I hope your memories of him will bring a smile to yours. :)

~Built for Abuse
www.skydivethefarm.com

Merry Christmas, Brandy. I'm sure you have some wonderful memories of Lee that will help you smile and laugh this Christmas season. :)

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Just doin' our jobs, Darla. OrFuns gotta stick together. Some of us just wish we could be closer and do more.

(......Did you hear that? I could've sworn I just heard a distant voice say: "Then geh' up here and mow some lawwwns yeh cuhnt!")

Welcome to the Ignoring Xmas Club. Your number for that one is also #3.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

With those two....how could it not.....prayers and hugs sent your way sweetie.....thinking of you often.;)

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

The beautiful thing about family is we will ALWAYS be here for you! No thanks needed it is what family do for each other. We love you more than we can show. -Except for Turtle and he ALWAYS wants to show his love! :ph34r:

Muff Brother # 3883, SCR # 14796 ICD # 1 - Pres.
Yeah, I noticed and I think it's funny!