tmaricle55

Beezy Shaw - Memorial Page

The Farm has had a rough few! A great pioneer Beezy Shaw has been lost but NOT forgotten. We are taking a collection for a page for Parachutist. Don't be shy - show the love!

You can either send what you want to the Farm [1195 Grady Road . Rockmart, GA 30153] addressed to Beezy Shaw, ICO The Farm *** OR

Please make Check out to Skydive the Farm in the memo section please put *Beezy Shaw*

A paypal account has been set up under

[email protected]

Muff Brother # 3883, SCR # 14796 ICD # 1 - Pres.
Yeah, I noticed and I think it's funny!

The Farm has had a rough few! A great pioneer Beezy Shaw has been lost but NOT forgotten. We are taking a collection for a page for Parachutist. Don't be shy - show the love!

A paypal account has been set up under

[email protected]

Sweet! - You will have my donations by the end of the week.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I think I'll be stopping by the Farm this Friday and will leave a donation for Beezy's page then. I hadn't realized until Saturday that the ball had not been rolling on this. Thanks to Tanya for getting it organized!

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

We have reserved the February Issue in Parachutist for this page. I believe that Tanya is trying to get Side by side pages with Lee and Beezy if Possible.

We have Lee`s page covered (Thanks to everyone that contributed) However we are very short at the moment (As in only $125 in the paypal account, Not sure yet what has been received at the Farm and/or is on the way).

We need to have the cash for Beezy`s page by December 28th. If you are thinking about sending a contribution, Please do so soon as possible.

I am completely shocked by this. Beezy is someone that gave his entire adult life to this sport. Such a great guy that was loved by so many. I never would have believed that we would have trouble raising money for a memorial page for him.

I know that everyone is just getting over Christmas and things are tight for a lot of us right now. I already sent $100 and now I am going to send another $100. That will still leave us $500 short. If there is anyone else that could send a Donation ($5, $10, $20.. Anything will help) it would be greatly appreciated.

The paypal address is at the start of this thread.