CSpenceFLY

Was Santa good to you?

Wanted to say Merry Christmas to everyone and ask what did Santa bring to you?

Santa brought me a new 80 gig iPod. It's funny cause Julie bought a Shuffle for her nephew and in the process of loading some songs on it I sat over the weekend and loaded every CD I owned in to my laptop,so the iPod is loaded and ready to go.

I'm happy,I have been wanting to get all of those CDs out of the moterhome

No, he's apparently forgotten where I live, I have no fireplace, or I've been a really, really bad girl.

Nothing on my wish list, not even Peace On Earth, I heard on the news on christmas eve that the palestinians and israeli can't come to an agreement (as if that belonged in the news. It's not news:()

Well, I guess I'll have to buy my own presents.:P

Oh well, I have time off work, new DVDs, whisky and buckets of chocolate. No reason to feel sorry for me:B|

Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?

What?! NOTHING?! I think that entitles you to go out and buy yourself a very large plasma tv.

I got a Tshirt from Skydive Arizona bought for me but that's all.
I'm going to have a white (post) Xmas though so that will be somthing completly different. It's 102F at home today:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

What?! NOTHING?! I think that entitles you to go out and buy yourself a very large plasma tv.

well, I did get a bird book from my dad, some mascara from my sister, some knives and forks from my mum, and some chocolate from them all, but I didn't get anything from Santa.

;)
Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?

i was thinking of doing something along this lines.. great minds think alike! ;):P:ph34r:
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Oh quit yer whining. You get tunnel time tomorrow, in our nice warm tunnel, and perhaps even the chance to build a snow man.

Yesterday I was running around in shirt sleeves and the a/c kept kicking on in my car. This morning, woke up to a truly white Christmas. The things I arrange for you, ya ingrate!!!:P

Oh quit yer whining. You get tunnel time tomorrow, in our nice warm tunnel, and perhaps even the chance to build a snow man.

Yesterday I was running around in shirt sleeves and the a/c kept kicking on in my car. This morning, woke up to a truly white Christmas. The things I arrange for you, ya ingrate!!!:P

Hey I'm not whining at all, the tshirt was more than i expected.
My prezzie is being here in the States, and meeting some very cool people. with more to come tomorrow:)

Not sure where i have been an ingrate, but, I'm very greatful for the hopsitality shown to me thus far:)Thanks so for arranging the snowB|:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Hey I'm not whining at all, the tshirt was more than i expected.
My prezzie is being here in the States, and meeting some very cool people. with more to come tomorrow:)

Not sure where i have been an ingrate, but, I'm very greatful for the hopsitality shown to me thus far:)Thanks so for arranging the snowB|:ph34r:

Hope you brought layers! It most definitely is NOT 102. In fact, it's just 24 right now.
TPM Sister #102

I got (or rather, got the money for) a snowboard set-up.

I was supposed to get this last year but I was injured and got camera gear instead.

I'm pretty much set gear wise for all of the sports I enjoy.. but maybe I'd like to get into kayaking.:)

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

I got the coolest monogrammed, embroidered jacket...a tie-dyed shirt, some cash and a tub of potato salad.

I didn't get the blonde, blue-eyed petite COED I was hoping for though.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Yeah, the family got a huge HDTV and I got the entire Planet Earth DVD set. You know where I'm gonna be for the next three days? Right where I was for the last 7 hours. Eating left-overs and watching these.
It's all fun and until someone loses an eye... then it's just a game to find the eye

Tomorrow night my son and I will open our presents and do the Santa thing. I have 6 hours left of a 108-hour ER shift. It's been a bugger, and I'm tired. But I really think it's been my favorite Christmas in a long time....and then my son and I can quietly exchange gifts tomorrow night and Thursday morning. Grill ourselves up some steaks for dinner. Looking forward to some stress-free days to come....

Peace~
linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail