CSpenceFLY

Was Santa good to you?

Santa was a jackass this year. I guess I was a really bad girl. Yes, he did bring me one wild night of mind-boggling sex with my cop of choice, but he also brought me another fucking car repair bill. On my way home from my cop's house, my car crapped out... Four hours of wasted time stranded on the side of the road with a dead cell phone, a $65 tow truck bill, and a fucked up car.. No, I think I was on Santa's shit list. B|

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

So far, I've gotten 5 days of peace from my roommate and her dogs, a bottle of wine, a plate of Moderator baked cookies, and a text message from Turtle. :)

I'll have Xmas 2, this weekend when my roomie returns and we open the presents under the tree.

"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Doc must love me an awful lot..........:S:S:S

He got me an underwater camera set up for our next dive trip in march, some jewelry and Assassin's Creed for the XBOX360 - already spent several hours on that today. Also some books and cds - which are always a good thing.

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

I had the best christmas EVER....

Most of it didnt involve things under the tree, though I did get some increadibly sweet and sentimental things this year.
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Fireflytx and i both got gift certificates for SCUBA certification. We are going to go in the spring and take the classes. I can't wait to start my new hobby when my leg heals up.:)
We also got to spend some time with my mom, who is in town visiting from Mass. Seeing family is always good too.B|

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Santa knew exactly what this girl needed!
I had THE BEST christmas ever!!
ok it was a nerve testing flight down, but i had 3 fantastic days before christmas. no tree needed-replaced by dancing lights on the bay seen from 19 floors up......no skydives -but well made up for!
Thanks baby your hot ;)
cant wait to see you again

(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

Yeah, the family got a huge HDTV and I got the entire Planet Earth DVD set. You know where I'm gonna be for the next three days? Right where I was for the last 7 hours. Eating left-overs and watching these.

I already have an HDTV, but I got a Blu-Ray player and Blu-Ray copies of "The Departed" and "Planet Earth". We're only 3 episodes into Planet Earth, and it's incredible! Tonight will be "The Departed", but I imagine I'll finish up Planet Earth in the upcoming 4 day weekend. B| I also got $500, a hat, a nice bottle of wine, some new towels, and got to spend time with my family, my gal, and (tonight) my daughter. Yes, Santa was good to me. B|

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I had a seriously awesome Christmas! My parents and sister's fiance bought me an hour of tunnel time in Orlando; my aunt bought me a coaching package to go with it; Sister threw in a pair of Sorz and Surefire Sonic Defenders; My grandparents bought me the 2008 SIM. T-minus $1500 until AFF commences... :D

Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward.

Accidents don't just happen. They must be carelessly planned.

Yes. I got to spend time with some great friends. Turtle and GoofyJumper came up to spend the Holiday at my house. Had many others DZ.comers drop in and out on christmas eve and christmas day.

That was an impressive picture you sent me, albeit remarkably similar to a TEXT MESSAGE! :o:D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

That was an impressive picture you sent me, albeit remarkably similar to a TEXT MESSAGE!

Picture messages do NOT require I try to type Letters on a tiny NUMBERS key pad.;)

And as you may have guess by that picture, ANYTHING requiring dexterity of any type just may have been impossible after creating that work of art. We worked very hard for two days to create that display.

Yes, Santa was incredibly good to me this year. I don't know what I did to deserve it though. :o:$

I got a new laptop, an I-pod nano, some board games, the 3rd season of Lost (x2), a cornhole set, some sweaters and socks, an electric knife, a whitewater kayak, AND a handheld Garmin GPS for hiking (and geocaching). Plus some other random stuff. :) Spence, now I can give back the GPS I've been borrowed indefinitely from you. ;)

Plus, I got to spend time with all my family and my wonderful boyfriend. I also got to go to a Bengals game and actually see them win! If that wasn't a Christmas miracle, I don't know what is. :D

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Yes, Santa was incredibly good to me this year. I don't know what I did to deserve it though. :o:$

I got a new laptop, an I-pod nano, some board games, the 3rd season of Lost (x2), a cornhole set, some sweaters and socks, an electric knife, a whitewater kayak, AND a handheld Garmin GPS for hiking (and geocaching). Plus some other random stuff. :) Spence, now I can give back the GPS I've been borrowed indefinitely from you. ;)

Plus, I got to spend time with all my family and my wonderful boyfriend. I also got to go to a Bengals game and actually see them win! If that wasn't a Christmas miracle, I don't know what is. :D

:o;)

As a student, I’m not sure if my “new” parachute from Santa means I was naughty or nice. [:/] I am pretty sure the fact that it’s in a tube is not a good sign. But, the couple of lines that I can see are still white. It is better than the training wheels I got last year (My Santa has been known to hand out homework at Halloween)

I'm a little teapot short and stout, here is my handle and here's a note from my shrink. He says I'm getting better. Last week I thought I was a toaster oven!
-Dot Warner

Christmas was awesome this year.

After Christmas Day was over, I worked a bit longer then picked up my son from his dad's house. Had gift-giving and Santa at my house tonight, and I do believe it was my son's happiest Christmas too. It's great when Christmas really does end up being merry.

I got some great pottery and a leather flight bag. But that's nothing in comparison to what I walked away with.

Peace to y'all~
linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

Patty bought me a new truck (Ridgeline) and I got her a brand new 5/8" 100 ft waterhose so she can wash it for me.:)
She hasn't spoken to me since 1030am Christmas morning.[:/]

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"