CSpenceFLY

Was Santa good to you?

T***I'll put a few miles on it while you're out of the country

Just make sure you take her out for dinner sometime.B|:P:ph34r:

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Yes, Santa was incredibly good to me this year. I don't know what I did to deserve it though. :o:$

I got a new laptop, an I-pod nano, some board games, the 3rd season of Lost (x2), a cornhole set, some sweaters and socks, an electric knife, a whitewater kayak, AND a handheld Garmin GPS for hiking (and geocaching). Plus some other random stuff. :) Spence, now I can give back the GPS I've been borrowed indefinitely from you. ;)

Plus, I got to spend time with all my family and my wonderful boyfriend. I also got to go to a Bengals game and actually see them win! If that wasn't a Christmas miracle, I don't know what is. :D

:o;)

Yeah, I can't wait to teach everybody at the DZ how to play cornhole. :D:P:)

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

I had a totally fantastic Christmas and got much more than I deserved:

* Speedlite 430EX, 8 batteries and charger for it
* 50mm f/1.8 - I'm in love!!
* Cactus wireless trigger
* Sto-Fen Omnibounce
* Sunpak Tripod
* Extra camera batteries (2)
* New bag - Canon backpack
* Bunch of clothes from the 'rents
* Foodsaver system

And best of all:
Watching my daughter open up all her new Elmo related presents (gift enough I tell ya!)

Hope everyone else had a great Christmas too B|

Arianna Frances

Yeah, I can't wait to teach everybody at the DZ how to play cornhole. :D:P:)

Is that where J gets a big grin on his face and Billy grabs his ankles? I don't wanna watch that game if you don't mind

Not quite, but I guess it could work like that. :D:P It does have a big "O" though.

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Santa (My parents, inlaws, wife, bro and grandma) were way too nice.

Uncharted Drake's Fourtune for PS3
Unreal Tournament 3 for PS3
Superbad Bluray
Rattatouille bluray
Sunny Day Real Estate CD
Transformers DVD (asked for hd dvd but might have confused them)
Thermal Underwear
Frumpy Dumps (My word for flannel pajama pants)
Glass cheese dish shaped and decorated like a bottle of Jack
Cordless drill
Screwdriver set
Leather gloves
Dethklock CD
Two Calvin and Hobbes books
Two Farside Gallery books
Some sweaters
Against Me CD
A night out to a Second City show w/ dinner
$75 gift cert to the bar across the street from my house B|
A flashlight
Some cash

--"Someday you will die and somehow somethings going to steal your carbon" -MM

I got some practical stuff like cookware and clothes, but more importantly.... I got to pay off $300 of my credit card debt due to buying my skydiving equipment! woo hooie ;) only $900 more to go...! :S

Into the great wide open/ under them skies of blue/ out in the great wide open/ a rebel w/out a clue.....

Not so much....:(

I got a nice thermal throw & two shot glasses (I collect them) from my boss, and a bath set from co-worker. My man got me an awesome portable DVD player for the car and my dad and step-mom ruined it all with getting me Christmas themed flannel sheets for me bed. WTF? 1- who buys themed sheets(especially Christmas)? & 2- flannel in Florida? However, all was not lost, my kids had an awesome Christmas and made out like bandits. However next year, I think I am going to drastically reduce the number of gifts and take my kids out to help in the community for the less fortunate. To get back to the real meaning of Christmas.;)

Santa was good to my little girl... maybe a bit too much. :)

As for me, I'll be getting a new jumpsuit. About time to retire that ragged out old orange suit... :P

Edited to add: I also got a nice bottle of Limoncello liquor. MMMM good stuff! :)

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

You should go shopping for it on Jan 1. It seems to me that the best part of being a bama fan is not having to save New Year's Day for watching bowl games:P

Big deal. It was only Saban's first year, so it didn't finish out all that great. They do get to play Colorado Sunday night.

I hear that Bama's current recruiting crop is the nation's 3rd best, right behind Georgia's #2 and Notre Dame's #1 classes. Better things are coming in the next few years. :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I got a black movada watch I LUVVVVV IT...
1000.00 cash from mom...
a few candles from friends..
a joke sweater from my husband that had penquins on it everywhere... very funny..
perfume, Euphoria by CK
Body lotion..
etc..
Whether you think you can or can't
either way you're right!

He was great!B|

My parents got me a new Olympis Stylus 790 Digital camera, 50$ Victoria's secret gift card, Lots of my favorite bath products and Godiva chocolate. My brothers got me Boarders gift cards and my older brother brought me back a box of my favorite chocolate mints form Chicago called Frango mints. Brian's family gave us Starbucks, Home Depo, Staples, Fry's, Borders, Denny's and Out Back gift cards, a few candles and a chip and salsa platter. His mom handed me a 100$ bill and my wonderful boyfriend got me a TomTom GPS for my car:)

Fly like a girl