Squeak

Colorado in 12 hours

What a sweetheart. Okay, "sweetheart" may not exactly be the term . . . but he has very sweetheart-ish moments

:D

What did he do???

The other stuff . . . that's the part where the "not exactly the term" comes in! :D But then, I've seen enough of him online to expect as much!

That's what I meant by "what did he do?" :D

I will never tell, on the grounds that it may incriminate me. :)

*Sigh.* Okay, okay, he didn't do anything, but I couldn't very well get online and say THAT, now, could I????
TPM Sister #102

What a sweetheart. Okay, "sweetheart" may not exactly be the term . . . but he has very sweetheart-ish moments

:D

What did he do???

The other stuff . . . that's the part where the "not exactly the term" comes in! :D But then, I've seen enough of him online to expect as much!

That's what I meant by "what did he do?" :D

I will never tell, on the grounds that it may incriminate me. :)

*Sigh.* Okay, okay, he didn't do anything, but I couldn't very well get online and say THAT, now, could I????

True. Just as I didn't get online and admit to how many times I wanted to punch him. :o:D

Said with endearment Mr. Mouse. :P
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

LOL

Punch him??! I guess I didn't have enough time with him. I haven't had any punching urges or anything.

BTW, I asked him what you were like and he had nothing but nice things to say about you. That's no surprise, either, but it's still good.
TPM Sister #102

LOL

Punch him??! I guess I didn't have enough time with him. I haven't had any punching urges or anything.

BTW, I asked him what you were like and he had nothing but nice things to say about you. That's no surprise, either, but it's still good.

That's nice to hear. But we did butt heads at times. :D

Hope y'all had a nice visit. :)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Had a great time with him yesterday. We drove home from the airport with the sunroof open (his idea) and whenever we passed any snow covered evergreens, he'd shout, "CHRISTMAS TREE!!!"

He met his first snowball shortly thereafter. >:(

He said he wanted to see snow falling from the sky, and that's what it's doing this morning. Perhaps I should sneak outside for another snowball and ambush him while he's snuggled up warm and sleeping......:D:D

Had a great time with him yesterday. We drove home from the airport with the sunroof open (his idea) and whenever we passed any snow covered evergreens, he'd shout, "CHRISTMAS TREE!!!"

He said he wanted to see snow falling from the sky, and that's what it's doing this morning. Perhaps I should sneak outside for another snowball and ambush him while he's snuggled up warm and sleeping......:D:D

Too funny! Glad you guys are having fun.

Don't forget to throw a snowball for me. :ph34r:
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

It is so so pretty,:)i can understand how those who have it daily would be jaded and fed up by it. but seeing it through my eyes is amazing, it's so different to anything i have seen before.
the landscape is beautiful, and the veiw out of every window looks like a postcard.
the snow is so light to the touch, i was execting it to be like ice, but it so light and fluffy.
it's gorgeous:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

the landscape is beautiful, and the view out of every window looks like a postcard.
the snow is so light to the touch, i was expecting it to be like ice, but it so light and fluffy.
it's gorgeous

eyes rolling> Yeah, whatever... :S

I'm glad you are enjoying yourself. :)

What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

It is so so pretty,:)i can understand how those who have it daily would be jaded and fed up by it. but seeing it through my eyes is amazing, it's so different to anything i have seen before.
the landscape is beautiful, and the veiw out of every window looks like a postcard.
the snow is so light to the touch, i was execting it to be like ice, but it so light and fluffy.
it's gorgeous:)

That's so cool! :)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

You missed the most hilarious dinner ever at Hard Rock. When Squeak is "on", he's freaking hilarious.

....well, I thought so at least.:D Some people get him, some stupid people don't. Watching him take the piss out of those that don't is pretty funny as well.:D:D

You missed the most hilarious dinner ever at Hard Rock. When Squeak is "on", he's freaking hilarious.

....well, I thought so at least.:D Some people get him, some stupid people don't. Watching him take the piss out of those that don't is pretty funny as well.:D:D

remember there's always that 1%;):ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?