Squeak

Colorado in 12 hours

Did you two have fun? I can only imagine you both in a room together! :D

It's been a lot of fun! Loved showing him all of the L.A. touristy stuff. Eloy was a blast. He's looking forward to seeing snow. You and Sartre, don't forget to throw a snowball at him for me. :ph34r:
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

It's been a lot of fun! Loved showing him all of the L.A. touristy stuff. Eloy was a blast. He's looking forward to seeing snow. You and Sartre, don't forget to throw a snowball at him for me. :ph34r:

Ahhhh it aint a winter vacation until snow slides down your back. :D
Why don't you just go to the police station in a red clown suit and let everybody know what we're doing here?

I have a phobia for moobs. Thanks, youknowwhoyouare.

Ahhhh it aint a winter vacation until snow slides down your back. :D

hehe yea, do that too girls. Put some snow down his shirt. >:(
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

So, are there any warnings you need to give us? :D:|

We'll make SURE he doesn't miss out on ANYTHING snowy. He's also gonna freeze. When I got up this morning, it was 5 degrees out.

No warnings. :)

No warnings?! How much did he pay you to say that? ;) Okay, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. For now. :)
TPM Sister #102

The 12 hours are up and I have finally met the man in person! What a sweetheart. Okay, "sweetheart" may not exactly be the term . . . but he has very sweetheart-ish moments, like when he gave me a package of TimTams. :)

Squeak, I'm glad you're here. The special-order snow is on its way and should roll in overnight. Hope I get to see you again before you're gone to warmer parts! :)

TPM Sister #102

What a sweetheart. Okay, "sweetheart" may not exactly be the term . . . but he has very sweetheart-ish moments

:D

What did he do???

Just the TimTams, but now I'm pretty sure I owe him. :) But then, I've seen enough of him online to expect as much!
TPM Sister #102

What a sweetheart. Okay, "sweetheart" may not exactly be the term . . . but he has very sweetheart-ish moments

:D

What did he do???

The other stuff . . . that's the part where the "not exactly the term" comes in! :D But then, I've seen enough of him online to expect as much!

That's what I meant by "what did he do?" :D
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo