Hans

Ian Drennan to be married

Dose this mean his going to stop grabbing everybody ass as they walk by.....I mean once was funny, twice was cute, the third one with the wink I was starting to think he was a little "funny" in a backwoods sorta way..........:P

you can't pay for kids schoolin' with love of skydiving! ~ Airtwardo

Dose this mean his going to stop grabbing everybody ass as they walk by.....I mean once was funny, twice was cute, the third one with the wink I was starting to think he was a little "funny" in a backwoods sorta way..........:P

It's not my fault you're so sexy :)
Performance Designs Factory Team

So...

You've completed the pre-course evals and now going for the rating.

Remember two things:
1. Nobody's happy if Mamma ain't happy.
2. The wife is always right.

There. That should at least get you through Everywhere/Anytime stage of marriage.

Couple of years and it's on to the Bedroom Only stage.

Too soon to talk about the Hallway Sex stage.

:D:D

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Congrats Bro! Annie is wonderful and you are lucky to catch her. :)I wish you all the best and look forward to seeing yall again soon.

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

First Skymama, now Ian... I expect a local news special soon ... "When Moderators Marry! The Shocking Result You Have to See to Believe. Film at 11!":D

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

First Skymama, now Ian... I expect a local news special soon ... "When Moderators Marry AGAIN! The Shocking Result You Have to See to Believe. Film at 11!":D

There, i had to add that part in.:P:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

First Skymama, now Ian... I expect a local news special soon ... "When Moderators Marry AGAIN! The Shocking Result You Have to See to Believe. Film at 11!":D

You said it, not me. Enjoy your vacation from Bonfire. ;)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

LOL are Mods except from having to pay PIMP FEES?:)

Maybe when they marry whuffos they are.

See ya tomorrow, Betsy (unless you're still up when I roll in late tonight). :)

I'm tempted to quote your signature line back to you :D:D:D:D
Performance Designs Factory Team

See ya tomorrow, Betsy (unless you're still up when I roll in late tonight).

Tonight is the annual hot dog roast and bonfire so I'll be around for a bit. How late is late?

Probably well past weenie time - flight doesn't even land in PHX till 10:30. Sorry to hear that I'll miss the weenies. Well, Remi should still be there tomorrow. ;)

I'll stop hijacking Ian's thread now (BTW, congrats, Ian... I never did actually say that!).:D:D

Congrats Ian, to both you and Annie!
Wishing you a long and happy life together - really look forward to see you again as my cute little engaged friends!

- and Ian, bring Annie down for a FLCPA meet, we'll have her regional rating done in no time at all!

Blue ones,
Kolla
Blue Skies Magazine