Hans

Ian Drennan to be married

All kidding aside, its stressful planning for the wedding, but its really a neat thing and I've found that being lucky enough to be married to the girl of your dreams and the love of your life is fulfilling beyond belief.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Congrats Ian! That means you will have to take time away from Rock Band and recruiting others to your gaming addiction:D

Thanks! The rockband part is not true though - she's my partner in crime.

Thanks to Hans for breaking the news. B|

Blues,
Ian
Performance Designs Factory Team

Just a few minutes past midnight on Christmas Day :)
She had no idea it was coming. Spoke to her Parents, and Brother, to get their blessings.

She was so surprised she didn't even notice the ring at first.

All in all a great night!

Here's her blog she posted recounting the night

Talk about a Christmas surprise! I can tell you that was definately not something I saw coming...but an incredible way to end a crazy year (and begin the new one!!!).

So...at midnight Ian gives me a Christmas card, with strict instructions to read it front to back (no peeking at the back!).

A Christmas Poem...(ahem):

A Christmas Wish For You: May all your Christmas lights stay lit, and all your presents be a hit. May joy and laughter deck the halls, and no one bust your christmas balls. Love, Ian

A sweet, and heartfelt message on the inside...and at the end it says flip the card over for your present. And...drum roll please...the back of the card says will you marry me! So of course I have to read it again because I think I've imagined something...and turn around to see Ian holding the most beautiful diamond ring...a princess cut stone with a baguette on each side (pics are up on my page). I was so shocked and happy I forgot to say yes!

More details to come on the date, location, etc!

Hope you all have a very merry rest of your Christmas, and a wonderfully happy new year!!!!!!

Ian
Performance Designs Factory Team

Congratulations, Ian and Annie!
What a nice fit...I know you'll be happy together.

So, Ian...I see you're husband training classes have already started. How you doing so far?
:D:D:D

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

So Ian, now that you two are going to be "legal", you're no longer welcome in our house of sin. :P

Congratulations, my friend! :)

Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.