BillyVance

This dude definitely has to be single

If you actually read the article it mentions this does not include foodstuffs. That is all put into a compost heap. This is just papers and things that cannot be recycled nor put into compost.
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

If you actually read the article it mentions this does not include foodstuffs. That is all put into a compost heap. This is just papers and things that cannot be recycled nor put into compost.

Well he still has to be single! I don't think there's a woman alive that would put up with that shit, unless she was crippled or invalid... B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I think you and I are the only ones who bothered to read the article. (Alanab, sorry I left you out.)
It was on the news last night and the jars were washed clean, dried and capped and I couldn't see any foodstuffs whatever.
Some people just like to over react.
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

I think you and I are the only ones who bothered to read the article.
It was on the news last night and the jars were washed clean, dried and capped and I couldn't see any foodstuffs whatever.
Some people just like to over react.

Yup, people operate with some very strict assumptions. I lived in a tent for 10 months, an odd arrangement for a Project Manager at an extremely corporate engineering firm. I got a kick out of telling people what my deal was. The reactions ranged from full blown admiration to those people who would kind of glance around and have trouble making eye contact. Most of my family is in the latter group even though I thought they'd be used to some of the weird shit I do.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

Yeah, except you have to deal with this crap spewing out of his mouth every so often:

"Deep answer – because I have a very close, very intimate relationship with the earth. I have been taking people to the mountains on journeys for over a decade. Every year I spend multiple days alone in the mountains, fasting, contemplating life, myself, my ego, my community, my place in existence. I have relearned how to communicate directly with the planet, with the animals and with all of the things people don’t think we can speak to – trees, rocks, plants, etc. No, I don’t need drugs to do this. After all of these years, the earth and I talk about many things. She came up with this idea and asked me to do it. If you can’t handle this answer and it makes you feel weird and makes me sound like an ungrounded, new age, freak to you, that’s ok. I invite you to spend significant time in nature and simply see for yourself what happens. I feel good about who I am."
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

Living in a tent for ten months???
You obviously were in need of an intervention and heavy dosages of phsycosomatic drugs.:D

I do remember reading that post from you a while back and I thought it was cooler than heck.
With a little foresight you can live quite well like that.
But then again, "Boy, that shit ain't right."
:D:D:D

“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)