ACMESkydiver

What's the most Embarrassing Song on Your MP3 Player?

Inspired by another thread. :D

-'Fess up...which song do you try to turn down the volume on so nobody around will know you're listening? :)

Me: 'Who Let the Dogs Out' by Baha Men. What?! It reminds me of college! Some of the wildest days of my life were in the sorority at UW (University of Washington 'huskies', for those that don't catch the reference). :P:$ They played 'Who Let the Dogs Out' at all of the football games and rallies back then. :ph34r:
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

*Sigh.* It's true. I have a Michael Bolton song on there--Georgia on My Mind. It reminds me of Atlanta, which I miss terribly. The only problem with this is that all Michael Bolton songs sound alike, so having one of his songs is kind of like having the whole collection.
TPM Sister #102

Well, I've got "Ch****a Tu Madre" by Molotov- I turn that one down depending on where I am and who is around. I think its hilarious, but of course, its totally vulgar and offensive and more than a little wrong for a blond blue eyed gringa to be blasting out her car windows. :$

Actually, I have 'Bump, Bump, Bump' by Pimp Daddy's little pimplings -B2K- on a CD in my truck.

Hahahaa....:D:D:D

-I have to turn that down when I'm driving around town. :|:P

"PTA mom heard with 'Bump, Bump, Bump' and unedited version of Godsmack's 'Go Away' blasting from speakers of kid-taxi SUV..."

:D

I can only take so much Disney. That's all we hear when the babies are in the truck...:SB|

~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

I can only take so much Disney.:SB|

I have The Siamese Cat song from Lady and the Tramp on my phone (MP3). Others include Kokomo, If You Like Pina Colada, Hollaback Girl, Baby Got Back and Move It.

:|

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

I don't have an mp3 for obvious reasons, but I'll admit I used to play Bananarama's "Venus", The Bangles's "Walk Like Egyptians", or The Go Go's "We Got The Beat" when driving alone. Whaaat??? But they had great beats!! :D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I don't have an ipod or such thing but in corresponding today with that other dizzydotcommer who shall remain nameless, I got this

"i would vote I Was Made For Dancing by Leif Garret as the most embarrsing song on my mp3 player...or is Power of Love by Celine worse than Leif??"-Sunshine
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

Probably everything on it would be embarassing. I use it for when I'm walking/running and it's all Richard Simmons exercise stuff.:$:$

Wow... if any straight male were ever found to have Richard Simmons on their MP3 player, they should have their guy card revoked permanently! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Well, I've got "Ch****a Tu Madre" by Molotov- I turn that one down depending on where I am and who is around. I think its hilarious, but of course, its totally vulgar and offensive and more than a little wrong for a blond blue eyed gringa to be blasting out her car windows. :$

I love that song. That is a great album and brings back many memories of my summer in Mexico in 1998. And yes, very vulgar and offensive and you're not the only guera that's rode around windows down and that song cranked up!

Oh gawd…………………..I have a lot of hmmmmmmm lets say questionable songs on mine.
But it doesn’t get any worst the C. Dion, and Nsync Bye bye bye.

Where do I turn in my guy card?:|

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain