Squeak

DZ.com Holiday Boogie

See you guys tomorow! Well, except the slackers not showing up till monday! :-p

Or us slackers not showing up till Thursday. :P
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Almost went away, yes. I'm getting on the plane, so if they fix what's broke and I'm gone after the repair, not much I can do about it.
Besides, your happy demeanor at dinner has me realizing I need to get out into the world more.
See ya when your slackin' ass shows up. :D

It was awesome as usual. A little chilly first thing in the morning but as long as you stayed in the sun it was no worries. There was a good deal of people here for the first day and there were several teams training and at least 2 groups of 20 ways going on. Today multiple planes turned all day from 8 am till sunset.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Slackers... All of yous!

After driving all the way to Perris and finding out they couldn't fill JET or HELI and seeing the wind blow and blow

I'll be at ELOY tomorrow! 12 24 2007
B|
Russell M. Webb D 7014
Attorney at Law
713 385 5676
https://www.tdcparole.com

Too bad abut Perris.. BUT It looks like more and more will be at Eloy! How long are you going to stay before heading back home?

Scott C.

Just checked into Holiday Inn at Casa Grande. Using my "free" nights, so I'll be on their tab Sun, Mon, Tue night. December 23, 24, and 25th.

Hope the weather holds.
Russell M. Webb D 7014
Attorney at Law
713 385 5676
https://www.tdcparole.com

Hope to see you tomorrow.
Busy days, no doubt. Lots of training, lots of loads both skyvan and Otters. Night jumps happened tonight.
LouDiamond jumped the XDCAM EX on a wingsuit jump, and it's the first jump in the world with this camera, pretty sweet to see the super slo-mo on the big screen in the hangar.
Balloon up in morning and in afternoon. Lots of activity.

Mornings are very cold, (as in ice in the wet divots in the parking lot). Daytime temps are very comfortable.
Saw many people being quietly talked to for landing in opposite directions yesterday, none of that seemed to be taking place today.

'nother fun day, even though it is Xmas eve. DZ was busy, tho no skyvans running today.
LouDiamond took me and a couple of others on wingsuit coach jumps, what a blast it was.
Balloon had both a.m. and p.m. flights. It was gorgeous seeing the balloon with the full moon behind it. Afterwards, several of us had our Xmas eve dinner at the Bent Prop rather than driving out of the area. Was warm, beautiful day.
One sight that came to mind was on one particular load, the entire load seemed to line up perfectly in the landing pattern, and made for some pretty pictures with how the canopies lined up so nicely.

'nother fun day, even though it is Xmas eve. DZ was busy, tho no skyvans running today.
LouDiamond took me and a couple of others on wingsuit coach jumps, what a blast it was.

Told ya he would have a suit for you.B|

Have you ordered a suit yet?:P
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Suit he's got is a little too tight for my fat ass, but it's close. Hoping to find a used fat-ass size from someone. Have to be practically naked underneath the suit because it fits too tight to wear even a long sleeve T. You bastard. I'm addicted. You're gonna have to teach me some stuff now.:P