jimstermer

What's your favorite drink?

Water.
After that Don Julio 1942 when I can afford it.
Then Don Julio Reposada.
Then Casa De Noble 12 year old rum.
Then The Balvenie 12 year Doublewood Scotch Whisky.

Happy upcoming 22nd birthday.

Lots of very good suggestions on this thread so enjoy.
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

I recently tried a very, very good White Merlot. Wow.

You should definitely meet the guy who was talking to me at the grocery store last night. White merlot might be even gayer than white zinfandel! B|:D

Blues,
Dave

Luckily, I bought it for myself.

So, you still attract gayness, huh?
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Alright, I can't bitch too much. I'm sitting here drinking corked chardonnay just because it's open. Meh...it'll get dumped here soon and I'll switch to beer for awhile. Dramatic shortage of everyday wine in the cellar...1.5 bottles besides this crap! B|:|

Blues,
Dave

"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Lets not forget Psycho Punch:|

Shit is good - but it hurts.:D:)

That's exactly what I was gonna post right after reading bubbles' post! :D:D

That shit fucked my stomach up all day after that night (Christmas party at The Farm). B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I used to like Tequila.

A lot.

I swore off Tequila after the shot-drinking binge we all had at the restaurant near Pensacola 11 years ago to celebrate a fellow skydiver's life after he died on a jump. I had a few too many. :S

I mean I'll drink a margarita or other drink that has tequila mixed in it, but I won't drink it straight anymore.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

If you ask me, straight up is the only way to really enjoy top shelf Tequilas. :)
However I understand the phenomena you describe there.....:D

Yeah, that's what the problem was with this bunch of skydivers. Order a round, toast our dead friend, and knock it back, order another round, knock it back... sheesh.

I've since then learned the fine art of sipping the good liquors. But tequila scares me. I don't know why, I had a good tall cup of psychobob's psycho punch and that made me sick the next day but no puking like 11 years ago. :P Now that's another story I posted years ago on here... man what a night. :S

here ya' go ............;)this is a guarantee to really do it the old world way,:) plenty of ice cold Guiness stout " this is to chase down slowly some 12 year old fine scotch" I prefer 21+ old. Ohh.... those day's are now in the past.:$B| now it's my time to get sedated. night , night. El peludo:D

here ya' go ............;)this is a guarantee to really do it the old world way,:) plenty of ice cold Guiness stout " this is to chase down slowly some 12 year old fine scotch" I prefer 21+ old.

what he said, except I'll take my Guiness "warm" (cellar temperature) to enhance the flavor. Cold taste buds just don't work as well.

I was going to call you a dumb ass for the tequila shots but it looks like it's been done already.
:D:D:D

I hope for your sake it wasn't Jose Kerosene.
[puke icon] (sorry Streaker, that stuff is just nasty)

“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

I'm talking Alcoholic beverages and something other than beer. We're having a liquor night for my 22nd and I need suggestions.

T U A C A !!!!:D
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

I use to be a CrownRoyal and water drinker before I quit drinking 17 years ago... Then at the WFFC 06 I started back up with OJ and a very good Tequila! Which led to fresh squeezed oranges and the same very very good tequila...

I like a chilled and strained dbl shot of Crown now an then.

My wine would always be vintage St Emmy GrnCruClassie... Favorite so far was/is '75 This shit is so RARE. But I have two "splits" left. Thats for my "deathbed" assuming I dont "go~in" if thats the case, then my friends are asked to share it among themselves at the end of the procession, or ash dive or whatever...

Have fun, but BE RESPOSIBLE about it all damn'it!!B|

:DD