simplyputsi

Shower after a light workout

Clean sweat on a man can be sexy. :)

why do you torment me!!!

She's a sweat freak. You should see her try to jump me after a spin class. :D:D

jk.. but she's right. A guy who is sweaty but not funky... mmm... remember the "diet coke guy"?

Ok, gotta ask. What's a "spin class"?
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

oh my gosh. spin class is like the hardest workout i've ever done, for just the sake of working out.

I dont think its remotely possible to do a spin class and not shower. The people who go weekly are freaks! I've honestly wanted to kill the chic leading spin a few times. And of course trying to sit anywhere but on a toilet the first few times you go is a joke!

You should try it. Its great fun[:/]:S:P

Ok, so I went and worked out during lunch today as I can not after work. I did not do any cardio, just weights. I did sweat, but not a ton. So anyway, I changed back into my work clothes, sprayed on some axe and went back to work.

What are you, 13?
:D:D:D

Ok, so I went and worked out during lunch today as I can not after work. I did not do any cardio, just weights. I did sweat, but not a ton. So anyway, I changed back into my work clothes, sprayed on some axe and went back to work.

What are you, 13?
:D:D:D

Ive found that the Axe anti-perspirant (travel size because I end up that way sometimes) is quite good!
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Clean sweat on a man can be sexy. :)

why do you torment me!!!

She's a sweat freak. You should see her try to jump me after a spin class. :D:D

jk.. but she's right. A guy who is sweaty but not funky... mmm... remember the "diet coke guy"?

Ok, gotta ask. What's a "spin class"?

I have no idea, but it sounds like it might have something to do with spinners.:P:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Old Spice?????? Seriously?

What's wrong with Old Spice???

other than it smells like a dog shit on a piece of rotted meat, its great. :S

Im a damn stupid redneck, but at least I've got style when I put on the smell good stuff. B|
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Old Spice?????? Seriously?

What's wrong with Old Spice???

other than it smells like a dog shit on a piece of rotted meat, its great. :S

Im a damn stupid redneck, but at least I've got style when I put on the smell good stuff. B|

I don't care for the newer body sprays. I've got some nicer stuff too like a couple CK products, but if I'm going to work, there's no way in hell I'm gonna waste the good and expensive stuff to have a nicer smell to me. I'll use the old spice. It smells good and I can slap it on without really worrying about putting on too much because it's an aftershave.;)
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Seriously, you're admitting to using Old Spice (Ahoy)!?!?

I'd take the 'Axe Effect' in a damn hurry over that.

Admittidly, I'd never wast my Eternity or CK Man on any day-to-day bullshit. Thats for the womens! B|

Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Seriously, you're admitting to using Old Spice (Ahoy)!?!?

I'd take the 'Axe Effect' in a damn hurry over that.

Admittidly, I'd never wast my Eternity or CK Man on any day-to-day bullshit. Thats for the womens! B|

I don't like the products that use aerosol... I'm not Eco-friendly, they just smell funny to me. I don't care for them. I've got some cheaper cologne, some good stuff, and the old spice. I like the old spice. Maybe because that's what my dad used when I was growing up and he'd let me put some on when he did after shaving.

Have you seen the recent old spice deodorant commercials? There's one that claims old spice is more manly... They swipe the old spice and the "other brand" on the counter or whatever and the old spice one grows hair.:D:D:D

Just say NO to Axe Body Spray.

Most guys spray WAY too much. Its one thing to smell an old lady's perfume before she enters the room. Its another thing to smell a mid-20s frat boy washout body spray before he enters the room.

Man! You got that right, Dave. Where in the world did guys get the idea that bathing in perfume is a good idea? It's not even a good idea when the women do it.

First thought is, "Idiot doesn't shower and tries to cover it up with perfume."

YOU FOCKERS STINK!
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

..I'd take the 'Axe Effect' in a damn hurry over that.

Look around. See all those people gagging, holding their noses and wiping tears from their eyes? Ever wonder why?

..So yeah, they can kiss my bulkin up ass!!! Ha!!!

Hell yeah! Tell 'em about it, Paul. Keep up the bulkin'. One of these days you'll be as in-shape as me.
:D:D[:/]

I don't know how you fockers do it...getting out of bed is hard excercise for me. Thank God for FS. I can just lay on my belly and have fun doing it. The hardest part of the day for me is the walk to the plane carrying all that heavy gear. I need a lighter helmet.
:D:D

Why not at least a quick rinse down in the shower?

No time and as I saw it what was the point. I was not dripping sweat. I changed my clothes completely. So anything I had on while working out was taken off. Then I put my clean clothes back on my body that was not sweaty.

The bastages here at work just wanted to give me a hard time.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Why not at least a quick rinse down in the shower?

No time and as I saw it what was the point. I was not dripping sweat. I changed my clothes completely. So anything I had on while working out was taken off. Then I put my clean clothes back on my body that was not sweaty.

The bastages here at work just wanted to give me a hard time.

I wouldn't stress over it... it doesn't sound as if you did anything wrong... I regularly bike into work in warmer weather... and I don't always take a shower when I bike into the office...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...