simplyputsi

Shower after a light workout

Ok, so I went and worked out during lunch today as I can not after work. I did not do any cardio, just weights. I did sweat, but not a ton. So anyway, I changed back into my work clothes, sprayed on some axe and went back to work. It was cool outside so I was sweat free by the time I got to the car.
Anyway. Some coworkers are giving me shit for not showering. Seriously now, it's not like I was dripping sweat. I broke a sweat.

Ahhh fuck them!>:(
Skymama's #2 stalker -

OK, are they giving you a hard time because you stink or because you 'fessed up to not showering after your workout?

I rarely workout at lunchtime, but if I do, its generally a light workout that won't require a shower afterwards and no one backs away from me or gives me a hard time about it when I am back at the office. :P

Hey man I am in the ARMY and when I get my lunchbreak I like to go to the gym and lift weights and then go back to work. I don't take a shower but I don't tell anyone I went without a shower.

Don't pay them any mind you at least want to keep your body lookin good.

Next time just don't tell them if they don't even ask
EXPECT THE WORST, HOPE FOR THE BEST!!!

Clean sweat on a man can be sexy. :)

why do you torment me!!!

She's a sweat freak. You should see her try to jump me after a spin class. :D:D

jk.. but she's right. A guy who is sweaty but not funky... mmm... remember the "diet coke guy"?

kitty, simply, micduran, ahhhhhh I would be very happy. I'm sure we can create some sweat ;)
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Just say NO to Axe Body Spray.

Most guys spray WAY too much. Its one thing to smell an old lady's perfume before she enters the room. Its another thing to smell a mid-20s frat boy washout body spray before he enters the room.

Then again, I'm the type of guy that uses a small splash of Old Spice aftershave in the morning after, well, shaving. I guess I'm stuck in the past and I'm not even 30.:D

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Why is it alright to say whore, but not "giggle-oh"?

To the OP,

I have nothing even remotely of value to add to this discussion.
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

Clean sweat on a man can be sexy.

Hunny, it doesn't even have to be clean.

Nothing drives me more insane than a dirty, sweaty BZ.:$

Seriously.B|

I'm sure it's a pheromone thing, but I've never stopped long enough to look into it.;)
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.