GaryRay

kuwait

well im 2 months into my deployment, withdrawing from skydiving, i dont like it. and now i am in kuwait where it is 20deg out and my fingers are numb and stiff trying to type on this damn keyboaard, something has to be wrong with me. blue skies everyone.
JewBag.
www.jewbag.wordpress.com

Go look at some websites. that may give you something to look fowd to.

I've been to Kuwait and Korea. The lack of skydiving sucks big time.

check out my links below if you wanna see some skydive stuff.

Thanks for serving.
My photos

My Videos

so what base is your sister at in kuwait? and this is the same steppign stone i did last time. i dont mind this base all that much, hell yellowcard played last night, its kidn of like a resort, but i just want to go skydiving again...its been way to long.
JewBag.
www.jewbag.wordpress.com

Kuwait is not that bad at all. The sky will be here when you get back. Your saving money, probably making a bit more with the additional pays. Are you there for a year, or just a 3-6 month deployment?

Either way, it's not that long. Watch skydiving movies, read dz.com, pictures, etc....it will be over before you know it and you will be back in the air in no time.

Hell I really enjoyed Kuwait the 4 times I was there...worked out like a madman, got a killer tan....shagged a couple chicks...damn it was like a vacation. :)

Do your thing, and thanks for having your boots in the sand for us!

Oh where are you? Doha, Salem, Jaber?

so what base is your sister at in kuwait? and this is the same steppign stone i did last time. i dont mind this base all that much, hell yellowcard played last night, its kidn of like a resort, but i just want to go skydiving again...its been way to long.

You know, sadly I am not sure of the name of the base. I know that she is a nurse and is obviously seeing patients on a regular basis. She should be back by February (I hope)
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

im in camp beuhring, its pretty chill, its about 10mi from the iraq border, but im really shocked its cold out here. im on a 6month deployment but i have to go back on the boat at the end of february to go home. that boat is the worst part.
JewBag.
www.jewbag.wordpress.com