livendive

Grocery store pick-up lines

I think part of what made it wierd was him asking for a good wine without even the slightest hint as to a direction. I mean even just red/white, sweet/dry, with fish vs. with steak...something! :D

I think Spanada is always a good choice.:)

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

At this point a rather large store employee came up & stood behind him grinning at me oddly.

You're a big guy and can take care of yourself. You didn't need some stock boy helping.:S I guess the store was onto this guy or something.:D

Oddly enough, I was just sending your hottie wife an email as you posted this. And yes, that's the impression I got of what the employee was doing...the grin was kind of apologetic. B|:D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

My pasta or yours, baby!

Oi! Mama! Dis ain't a banana in my pocket!

Excuse me, miss...Could you help me? I wonder what after-event gastronomic delights go well with leather and velvet handcuffs.

Would you pass me the Grey Poupon?
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I think meeting someone in a grocery store is probebly better then meeting someone in a bar. When people go to bars and hook up its for pretty much just 1 thing, and maybe something else will develop after that. Your not likely to meet someone at the Grocery store and jump in to bed with them, nor are you likely to be drunk while buying pasta. Well...only once in a while! LOL:ph34r:

Muff Brother 3723

Hey, wanna fuck?

No, "I got a nice cucumber here, wanna fuck?"

Ya gotta show a little creativity to get the hot ones :ph34r:

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

makes sense-when my single friends tell me that they can't find a good partner, i always tell them "If you're looking in a dump, all you're gonna find is trash"

I could see me scoping the grocery store for a girlfriend-I'd just make sure that
1. She's buying things that require cooking
2. She's getting the big box of detergent-that means she probably owns a washing maching
:)

You are only as strong as the prey you devour

Hey, wanna fuck?

No, "I got a nice cucumber here, wanna fuck?"

Ya gotta show a little creativity to get the hot ones :ph34r:

Wendy W.
so if i come to TZ wnna go grocery shpping with me;)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

From My Blue Heaven with Steve Martin:

Vincent 'Vinnie' Antonelli: You know, it's dangerous for you to be here in the frozen food section.
Shaldeen: Why is that?
Vincent 'Vinnie' Antonelli: Because you could melt all this stuff.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

The game is always on ;) Women want to be swept off their feet, and if you can do that in a grocery store, the more power for us. Wouldn't that be a great story to tell to your kids one day?

"Daddy, how did you pick up 'other daddy'?"
"I picked two bottles of wine that he liked, and the next thing I noticed we were naked in the bathtub" haha

FIXED! :ph34r:
When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

Last week, I was picking out coffee when a woman started a discussion on the virtues of the little can of coffee vs the filter/coffee combo.

Two aisles over, she stopped to discuss it with me again.

:S I'm a little leery of people who are that lonely.

Is that a polite way of saying she didn't meet your standards? :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Last week, I was picking out coffee when a woman started a discussion on the virtues of the little can of coffee vs the filter/coffee combo.

Two aisles over, she stopped to discuss it with me again.

:S I'm a little leery of people who are that lonely.

Is that a polite way of saying she didn't meet your standards? :P

Nah. I had a woman on a contract a couple of years ago who stalked me.

Crazy makes me more nervous than it used to.

Having a box of these in your shopping cart is helpful when trying to meet women in the store;)

I'm not sure such people pay attention to what is being shopped for. In talking about this, one girl told me she had two guys at a grocery store invite her to a house party...when all she had in her basket was a bag of chocolates and a big box of tampons. :S:D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Having a box of these in your shopping cart is helpful when trying to meet women in the store;)

I'm not sure such people pay attention to what is being shopped for. In talking about this, one girl told me she had two guys at a grocery store invite her to a house party...when all she had in her basket was a bag of chocolates and a big box of tampons. :S:D

Blues,
Dave

:D:D:D

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG