NEcrewDOG

Thursday Night Poker - Jan. 10th

If I can get out of doing something else tonight, I'm in the late game. And Krisanne, I haven't forgotten your transfer to me a month ago. Paid back with interest. :)
I was getting beat by donkeys several games in a row this week at the $6 buy ins. If I have trip A's, I get beat by a straight on the river, or flop a straight and get beat by a runner runner flush. I was getting pissed. Finally I said fuck it, I'm going for broke with what I have left and got in a $23/$2 game. Guess what, I won! $89.70 for 1st place! B|

For what its worth, I've noticed that people play more honest when more money is at stake than those lower buy ins, at least on pokerstars.

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

That was the fastest late game I've ever seen. I think it was over in about 30 minutes. I think it even finished before the main game did! Who knew two knuckleheads from Alabama would make heads-up? Peanut won and I finished 2nd.

Note to self: NEVER FUCK with a drunk Peanut at poker! :D:D:D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

That was the fastest late game I've ever seen. I think it was over in about 30 minutes. I think it even finished before the main game did! Who knew two knuckleheads from Alabama would make heads-up? Peanut won and I finished 2nd.

Yup, I got dropped.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

Yup, I got dropped.

Which one was you?