boinky

Worldly IQ

110... It wouldn't let me get past level 10.

Exactly the same.

Did you have a few answers that were off by say, 7000 miles? :D:D:D Damn obscure islands that you can barely see at that scale!

Closest answers I've gotten were three inside of 50 km, and yeah they were the easy ones.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Well? We're waiting to hear what your score was!

ooops sorry.. been out...

Where was I....oh take the test on the home system instead of the crappy lappy with the little screen and touchpad...

Edited to add the score

Ok.. whats up wiht all the freakin islands in the Indian Ocean....WTF... only one I have been to is Diego Garcia.:S

IQ of 111, but really I think the map is too small to be a fair knowledge test, especially the islands. Sad thingis I have been to a lot of the places and knew where they and I would still be off my hundreds of km due to the map being so damn small...

As for me and my house, we will serve the LORD...

I traveled a lot once upon a time.. 40 something countries so far and all of the continents.:)
I was also in Global operations for MS for a few years when I worked for them... you tend to get to know where the places are where you have idiots that do really stupid shit that causes you to have to fix their mistakes.:S:S

Hyderabad was alwas one of my favories.. seems the "manager" there would do not follow procedure on nearly a weekly basis... and totally hose a DC or other server

ya, i got screwed on world capitals.... ooops....

travell IQ 90.....

anyone want to start traveling around the world with me????/ :):)

CReW Skies,
bubbles

"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

I would get higher.. but sheesh.. the tip of the mouse pointer must be 150 KM across:S

That was pissin me off... that and the freakin islands in the middle of nowwhere in the Indian Ocean......>:(

At least I know where all the Carribean ones are... I used to go to the islands and charter sailboats.... and go cruise for a few weeks. Its amazing how many little islands there are to run into;)