LisaH

Polar bear attack

A must see.................................... These are pictures of an actual polar bear attack in Churchill,Manitoba, Canada. These pictures were taken while people watched and could do nothing to stop the attack! Reports from the local newspaper say that the victim will make a full recovery. This is not for the squeamish...

Awwwww :)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

A must see.................................... These are pictures of an actual polar bear attack in Churchill,Manitoba, Canada. These pictures were taken while people watched and could do nothing to stop the attack! Reports from the local newspaper say that the victim will make a full recovery. This is not for the squeamish...

Typical media........ sensationalizing things to sell papers!:ph34r:

Major Dad
CSPA D-579

Who cares? It's cute. ;):)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Yeah its cute till momma decides to kick your ass for being anywhere near baby....

When I was 5 we went to the Smokey Mountains... and my mom thought she could get a cute picture and got betwixt momma bear and her oh so cute cubs....

I have never seen my mother move that fast.. before.. or since...;)

It's cute until buddy looks behind him and sees Ma Polar Bear. Hmmm... May have to pull up a lawnchair and grab some popcorn for that show.

Major Dad
CSPA D-579

Yeah its cute till momma decides to kick your ass for being anywhere near baby....

When I was 5 we went to the Smokey Mountains... and my mom thought she could get a cute picture and got betwixt momma bear and her oh so cute cubs....

I have never seen my mother move that fast.. before.. or since...;)

Don't go all SC on us, Amazon. Just leave it at "yeah, it's cute" ... :P:P

You really need to spend less time "over there" and more time "over here". B|B|;)
'Shell

It's cute until buddy looks behind him and sees Ma Polar Bear. Hmmm... May have to pull up a lawnchair and grab some popcorn for that show.

You too, Phil. Back away and just smile. :PB|B|
'Shell

When Amazon was 5, I would have bet on Ma Bear. Now my money would be on Amazon. In fact, wasn't there a Tuna Commercial showing their fight a few years back? Now that was cute :ph34r:

Major Dad
CSPA D-579

When Amazon was 5, I would have bet on Ma Bear. Now my money would be on Amazon. In fact, wasn't there a Tuna Commercial showing their fight a few years back? Now that was cute :ph34r:

:D:D:D:DB|
'Shell