tilley13k

free Sirius radio glitch

I bought my Sirius radio about 2 1/2 years ago. Through some glitch or something, I was never billed for the service and continued to receive all the radio broadcasts for free. I even made a few attempts to fix it in case there was some build-up in fees. After this and still not getting billed, I just decided to see how long the free service would last. Well, after more than two years the radio finally went silent and now just displays a number for me to call to get it activated.

Couple of questions: (1) Has this ever happened to anyone else and (2) if I do decide to reactivate it, will they finally figure out their error and bill me for the past two years?

Since billing goes by radio id#, I'm willing to bet yours was promotional. You know, like a dealers unit that is used in a showroom? Anyway, there shouldn't be a bill, but there most likely will be an activation fee. For a couple hundred you can take the lifetime option, pay once, and never have to pay again...
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Plus, once you have it, you can log in to it and listen online.

Sirius is great, worth every penny.

For any of you Howard Stern fans out there who haven't got it, in case you are wondering, the show is SO much better, freer, it is great. Plus it loops all day long, so if you miss it, you can catch it agin later.

You go to Sirius.com and log in as a guest and they let you listen for 2 or 3 days for free. Check it out, Howard Stern is doing great,.

jeff D-16906