skymama

My ass hurts

I swear, that was the happiest doctor's office I've ever been to. Everyone was joking around. I guess you have to be upbeat, considering what you're doing every day.

This line reminded me of the episode of Seinfeld when Kramer got the 'Assman' vanity plates in error. He guessed they really belonged to a proctologist. He told Jerry that proctologists are very witty and have the best stories and if he should ever be at a party with a proctologist in attendence, he should park himself right next to him.:D

They had me on Fleet. I was supposed to down two bottles in three hours I think? Don't remember. Ended up throwing up at least a full friggin bottle each time so had to down an additional one just to make sure the prep was still going to be good enough! :S:S That stuff is nasty.

I thought Fleet was a kind of enema...that might be why it tasted so shitty! :o:D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

What kind of well-wishes is one supposed to give at a time like this? "Good luck, and I hope your rectum doesn't prolapse!"

No, I think you're supposed to send money. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

They had me on Fleet. I was supposed to down two bottles in three hours I think? Don't remember. Ended up throwing up at least a full friggin bottle each time so had to down an additional one just to make sure the prep was still going to be good enough! :S:S That stuff is nasty.

I thought Fleet was a kind of enema...that might be why it tasted so shitty! :o:D

Blues,
Dave

:D:D

They also have a pretty powerful laxative. I had to use the same one Skysprite did...made me sick too. B|B|

Andrea, glad you made it through okay!!

So does your ass still hurt?

Well, it's still sore from yesterday but the procedure didn't make it any worse. I'm in a much better mood now after eating real food too. :ph34r:
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Blues,
Dave

:D:D

They also have a pretty powerful laxative. I had to use the same one Skysprite did...made me sick too. B|B|

Andrea, glad you made it through okay!!

My doc told me to get the lemon flavored kind cause it's "really good." Bullshit! Makes me gag just thinking of it!

Anyway Andrea, so glad everything came out okay! Errm, turned out okay? ;)
~skysprite

Versed is awesome stuff. When I had to get my wisdom teeth removed. The doc said, "I am going to administer some versed now."
To which I replied, "Versed that's good stu..."
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

I'm probably the oddball out on this one, but that lemony, salty stuff that they wanted me to drink 2 quarts of in 8 oz. increments every 15 minutes was AWESOME! I really liked it.

The following two hours was not so pleasant though.

On the actual procedure, Versed is some amazing stuff. A true mind eraser. I asked the same questions over and over after waking up because I couldn't remember anything for more than about 3 minutes.

The surgery following the colonoscopy a few weeks later was not so pleasant though.

Anyway, glad everything went well!

I'm probably the oddball out on this one, but that lemony, salty stuff that they wanted me to drink 2 quarts of in 8 oz. increments every 15 minutes was AWESOME! I really liked it.

The following two hours was not so pleasant though.

On the actual procedure, Versed is some amazing stuff. A true mind eraser. I asked the same questions over and over after waking up because I couldn't remember anything for more than about 3 minutes.

The surgery following the colonoscopy a few weeks later was not so pleasant though.

Anyway, glad everything went well!

Think we had different lemony, salty things. I had to drink an ounce of the lemony, salty substance mixed with 8 ounces of soda, then two hours later, the same thing...could not handle it the second time though. (and I had to drink as much clear liquids as I could for the evening.) I'll be sure to ask for what ever you had the next time though!

What kind of well-wishes is one supposed to give at a time like this? "Good luck, and I hope your rectum doesn't prolapse!"

No, I think you're supposed to send money. ;)

Did you check your underwear? :|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I get one every year along with an EGC. Trust me the prep is the worse part. Once you get there they give you some IV sedative and you don't remember anything. There are other preps but it is up to the doctor which one you use. I like the fleet drink better. You drink 2 oz along with some juice and then repeat in 8 hours. (it tastes terrible and makes me gag but I can not take the volume of the golytely.)

OK, now that you feel better let me just say....

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I'm glad that is over with. That rates up there with things you don't have to like you just have to do.

Hope the tests come back positive.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

I get one every year along with an EGC. Trust me the prep is the worse part. Once you get there they give you some IV sedative and you don't remember anything.

Anyone else get conned by this 'conscious sedation' lie? None of you remembered a thing?

I was given this for my angioplasty last summer when they closed off an artery in the spleen. I wasn't supposed to remember events, or the passage of time.

Man that was a miserable two hours - I looked at the clock every 5 minutes. I really feel for those that have longer procedures. And I clear as fuck remember the internist being asked by the supervising physician if she was losing her nerve/confidence. Maybe they underdosed me?

And nothing sucks more than having a full bladder and them stapling a suture to your groin to close off the cut to the femoral artery.

Hope the tests come back positive.

Hey...At least my wishing her an un-prolapsed rectum qualified as a good wish. Positive test results sound bad! :o:ph34r:

Blues,
Dave

Now listen you. Don't make me smack you. That said I was trying to say positive rather than negative results. Even you should like positive results. GEEZ:S

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Did you get anesthesia like you were wondering cause if you did I must have crappy health insurance so to speak. When I laid down on the bed I noticed they had the pictures hanging sideways on the wall which cracked me up, until they said you might feel a little pressure and I felt the tubes inflate to about 90 psi. Wiped the smile right off my face, so to speak.

a positive result would mean that she has ass cancer. i can't believe you're wisking ass cancer on skymama.

You guys are pot-stirrers!

a positive result would mean that she has ass cancer. i can't believe you're wisking ass cancer on skymama.

Is that like whisking? You mixing cake batter in skymama's ass or sumthin?

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!