Goody_23

Birthday Cake

a. Happy Birthday (and nice choice, I might add ;))
b. You can't get her to start jumping. She has to decide. But obviously she's cool; if you ask her out to the DZ and include her in the social stuff, then it'll be a part of her life regardless.

Wendy W.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

somewhere I have a picture of the cake my friend christine put together when I was promoted to Captain...

It was pretty cool her and another friend took a GI Joe and attached a functional (yes I tested it) round parachute to him then stuck a balloon on a plastic stick and had him landing in the cake... :)

Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Wow, she's a keeper.B|

It's tough convincing someone to solo who doesn't really desire to. Let her sit in on a few FJCs, just for fun. She'll at least get to see how easy it really is to skydive, and the repetition of the material may make it seem more normal to her. She's welcome to sit in on one of my classes anytime. :))