alanab

I want a NEW Ringtone!

I decided on the new ringtone I want, but I can't seem to find it anywhere except for a ringback, which I don't want.
Any ideas on where I can get it for semi-cheap? I'm no good at this kind of stuff.

p.s. talking heads-this must be the place
p.p.s i have verizon

Do you have any sort of data cable for it to your PC?

I think they still block Bluetooth file transfer. [:/]

Do you have a removable memory card for the phone?

Worst case is you find the MP3, chop it down to what you want and email it to your text address.

If unsure what that is, try texting your email address.

Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

i have a data cable for getting my songs from windows media player onto my phone for use of the mp3 feature. but i cant use my songs on my phone as ringtones :(

Full length songs are too big to use as ringtones. You need to edit it down using an MP3 editor.

Before you go to the trouble download just any ringtone to your PC and copy it over to see if it will even work.
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

i have a data cable for getting my songs from windows media player onto my phone for use of the mp3 feature. but i cant use my songs on my phone as ringtones :(

Full length songs are too big to use as ringtones. You need to edit it down using an MP3 editor.

Before you go to the trouble download just any ringtone to your PC and copy it over to see if it will even work.

For Future Reference: You can also shrink it really easily using iTunes. You just go into Preferences and lower the sampling rate.
Details are Here. (Specifically for Samsung, but it should be similar for any new model phone.)
You can set the Start Time and Stop Time of the song to get whatever hook you want (Steps 5-6). No need for any pain in the ass mp3 editor.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

***I FOUND IT ON THAT WEBSITE FINALLY AND IT WORKED!!!!!

(happy girl)

When AlanaB is happy the whole world is happy!:D:D Good to see your smiling face. Hope all is well.:)

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"