CSpenceFLY

What the hell Jay? Skyfest?????? See all it took was a nudge. June 4-9th 2008 at Skydive Carolina which is Chester S Carolina

See the 'sacred sand' post..... :P

ok thats it if you ever do make it to a SF you will own your own world record!!! The highest registration ever paid!!!

put that in your sacred sand

:D:D:D:D:D
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

See the 'sacred sand' post..... :P

ok thats it if you ever do make it to a SF you will own your own world record!!! The highest registration ever paid!!!

put that in your sacred sand

:D:D:D:D:D

can you make that sacred sand in black for a bank account?? lol goodnight you............

be safe out there

I'm looking forward to this. I have not been to Chester in a few years. Maybe I can convince some of the RoamingDZ crowd to make the trip since Dublin is not going to happen.

I'll be there!!!! Went to Chester last year for the RB boogie and had a blast. Been wanting to go to Skyfest but haven't been able to make it happen yet. I want my SCR!!!!! Not to mention some more balloon jumps! B|

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

I'm looking forward to this. I have not been to Chester in a few years. Maybe I can convince some of the RoamingDZ crowd to make the trip since Dublin is not going to happen.

I'll be there!!!! Went to Chester last year for the RB boogie and had a blast. Been wanting to go to Skyfest but haven't been able to make it happen yet. I want my SCR!!!!! Not to mention some more balloon jumps! B|

May I have the honor of organizing it for you? You can be my 109th!! LOL Now I just need to find someone to do the ceremony.

Yes, I would LOVE for you to organize my SCR for me and be your 109th!!! I also want to dock last and get my solo! :)
didn't see the list when I replied last time, adding myself...

Amazon
Katiebear21
Lauraliscious
mnealtx (in spirit)
mouth
namgrunt
nannerbanner
Popsjumper
upndownshop

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091