CSpenceFLY

What the hell Jay? Skyfest?????? See all it took was a nudge. June 4-9th 2008 at Skydive Carolina which is Chester S Carolina

Just want people who want to try it to be safe.
;)

I blew up one canopy because I did not slow down enough.. needless to say that was one HARD ass slammer opening:S

And I windburned my face so badly on that dive that I actually had peeling like a sunburn a few days later. but.. the dive was over 300 MPH... and I did not pull out of the dive at 5500.. it was the 2nd dytter alarm at 4500.... I did not even hear the first one go off at 5500... not bright... not bright at all...
Ignorance of the dynamics of speed diving can get you hurt.. or worse.

Yup! SF is all about safety, 21000 jumps and one broken leg. yes knocking on wood.......

So here is the official list of added events to SF08
Seminar of how to Speed Skydive by ours truly Amazon
An official US (U Speed) competition for those interested.
A NOVICE event or ground coaching which includes a coach jump with a professional. Per Amazon!

Well then, whats next?!!!

h Oh Oh you bring that avatar back that i sooooooooooo want till SkyFest, I will cover your registration (well if you donate 1/2 day in my booth) and I will include 2 free jumps!! No really, I would love to meet you in person, finally, I mean I know you have been dyeing to meet me.

Just had to quote that before you deleted the offer. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

h Oh Oh you bring that avatar back that i sooooooooooo want till SkyFest, I will cover your registration (well if you donate 1/2 day in my booth) and I will include 2 free jumps!! No really, I would love to meet you in person, finally, I mean I know you have been dyeing to meet me.

this is what I am referring to [/url]http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3070048;search_string=make%20sunshine;#3070048

He he he[url]

Hrm....me thinks i just might make it to this one.
--------------------------------------------------------------
You're a couple months late... *nods to vacation dates in post above*

I realize that i often have my blond moments....but what does your reply mean? I'm way confused.

I was teasin' ya, Sunny one.... my vacation is gonna be right at the end of March / start of April this year...

Now i get it. Just remember to speak slooowly so i can understand. :D

I was teasin' ya, Sunny one.... my vacation is gonna be right at the end of March / start of April this year...

Now i get it. Just remember to speak slooowly so i can understand. :D

Blondes . . .

So is a bleached blonde artificial un-intelligence?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

It was meant as a joke...but thank you for the info - I can see where there would need to be a lot of experience and planning for something like that!

250+ @5500 to 120 @ 2500... that's a hell of a lot of deceleration!

You ain't kidding there. I hit 224 mph on the first attempt I ever made at a speed dive with a borrowed Pro Track. I pulled out of the dive at 5000, and dumped at 2500 and I still had a brisk opening because I hadn't bled off enough speed. But man, what a trip that was! My helmet was vibrating really hard!
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

The little ones can be skipped on a pond

jk:ph34r:

Lakes are SO MUCH BETTER!

FUCK I can't wait for LP>>:(

I suggest you keep that avatar you will need that shell when you get skipped! hey Turtle! go Tuck yourself!

See if I promote your shirts again.:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

just when you dont think the sun will shine on you, then here comes sunshine......:$:$:$:):):)
I love life!! And Ohhh I see sunshine in my future....especially June 4-9, as I know we all will pray for sunshine during that time....straight up!

I'm looking forward to this. I have not been to Chester in a few years. Maybe I can convince some of the RoamingDZ crowd to make the trip since Dublin is not going to happen. Just so everyone knows, if I do anything this year it is going to be small so you might want to save your money and plan on going to Chester for this. I hope the DZ keeps an eye on this and plans for aircraft accordingly. We have been known to cause a problem in that department. (cough..Z-hills '05...cough)

what ya talking about willis?????

Stitch

Will you be the Cheese to my Macaroni??

dont you think you have caused enough havoc in my life you rat bastard??? I am the only one allowed to kill threads!!! ;) BTW, why did you ever talk to Lee, wish you would have given that ride home from Ill.......yea, if you would have been quiet, you would not owe me $20K in losses!!! So I guess all I can say is: I have some CHEESE for you!! :P
Thanks for reminding me why I moved to Idaho. :P
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

OMG, I love this J. Not that I didn't love TX but this is so great that it will be close and I can plan on being there the whole time since it is in the summer.

So what can we do to help?????

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Hmmm....close enough to drive to, it won't be freakin' hot and it's the weekend before my birthday. This would be a good way to celebrate. B|

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Yeah!! It will a pleasure to see you there! You got me all exicted about this..more than I have been in a couple of years on the work ahead of me to pull this event off. I almost feel like Im doing it for the first time again.

Thanks everyone for the support, you have given me an energy boost!!!

If you are serious about the speed event I would love to do it!!

I'd like to get in on that. The ISSA hasn't had a US competition since I started speeding about 12 months ago.....I can't afford to travel to Europe for that. :)
Best top speed so far was 286 mph, but I don't have the software to figure my averages through the time trap.

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."