scottbre

Jeb Corliss Gets Arrested

I wonder if the sites been burned now? I also thought we weren't supposed to release locations of BASE sites?

:ph34r::ph34r:

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Why in the world did he wear a mask and a fat suit?:SThere must have been a better way to get his gear into the building!

And I highly doubt he assaulted anyone, let alone a cop. Watch out though, the Bush people will charge him under some obscure clause of the Patriot Act, and nobody will ever hear from him again.

Zipp0

--------------------------
Chuck Norris doesn't do push-ups, he pushes the Earth down.

I wonder if the locals are going to kick his ass for not asking to jump "their" site?

Probably so since he burned it.. Now it's hotter then hell. :)

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Why in the world did he wear a mask and a fat suit?:SThere must have been a better way to get his gear into the building!

Hardly a better way... that was the best option and plan no doubt.

You guys should read the BASE zone :)

Watch out though, the Bush people will charge him under some obscure clause of the Patriot Act, and nobody will ever hear from him again.

Zipp0

HOLY FUCK - can you make something else political?

[George Carlin Voice]OOOh lookie - I got caught taking a leak on a tree. 55 dollar ticket - BUT WATCH OUT! BUSH is going to make it against the patriot act.[/GC]

please -
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

More than likely he was already well known to building security for having jumped other high-rises in the city? I'm sure most building securities have posters of known jumpers to watch for, and I'm also sure that the Empire State Building has already been closely guarded for some time now.

My opinion, he picked the wrong building... :|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

More than likely he was already well known to building security for having jumped other high-rises in the city? I'm sure most building securities have posters of known jumpers to watch for, and I'm also sure that the Empire State Building has already been closely guarded for some time now.
That's exactly why it's the Right building

My opinion, he picked the wrong building... :|

That's exactly why it's the Right building;)
goodtimes.....
~J
"One flew East,and one flew West..............one flew over the cuckoo's nest"
"There's absolutely no excuse for the way I'm about to act"

So guys and gals, has anyone jumped the ESB and lived? Forget injury and all that. I've been up to the observation deck and checked out all the sides and I couldn't see or even imagine a safe place to land. Not to mention the wind currents around that building are insane!

IMO - the tip off was given to security by someone who worked for the Discovery Channel so Corliss could get arrested up there for some free publicity.

So guys and gals, has anyone jumped the ESB and lived?

Yes.

Well alrighty then:$

Just for clarification, I want to say that I have not jumped the ESB myself... I just know that it has been done. Do a search on Thor Alex to see at least one person who has successfully jumped it.