Squeak

This is a good result for Jeb

*cough, chough*

did i miss somthing, this is a 12 month old post, why the resurection?

OK Glitch is looking to be banned, that's a Funky thing to do :ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I seen on the Today show this morn. that Jeb is going to try to sue the Empire State Building for 2 million because the security guards could have killed him when they grabbed him and cuffed him to the railing.

I may be getting old but I got to see all the cool bands.

Awesome! For once, a judge who's not thinking with someone else's pocket, but actually thought about it.

IMO that judge showed a serious lack of common sense. When skydivers do demo jumps, we have to follow FAA regulations that would absolutely preclude that type of jump and there is good reason for that. It's about public safety.

Why would anyone think that something considered absolutely unacceptable during an airshow demo at a large airfield would somehow be acceptable in the middle of a very densely populated city? That's seems moronic to me.

Jeb, IMO, showed one hell of a disregard for public safety when he tried that stunt. The judge's regard for the public safety apparently is not any better.

Walt

I seen on the Today show this morn. that Jeb is going to try to sue the Empire State Building for 2 million because the security guards could have killed him when they grabbed him and cuffed him to the railing.

It is a counter-suit because the assholes are suing him for $12M.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

You're saying *they* are the assholes?:o:o

Walt

You're saying *they* are the assholes?:o:o

Walt

Suing him for millions in non-existent "damages" that his attempt did to their business??? HELL, YES!!!
Anyone who misuses the legal system for such bullshit is an asshole.>:(
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Suing him for millions in non-existent "damages" that his attempt did to their business??? HELL, YES!!!
Anyone who misuses the legal system for such bullshit is an asshole.

I agree 100%. Unfortunately suing has become a business and many times we reward people for being fucking stupid.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Anyone who misuses the legal system for such bullshit is an asshole.>:(

I don't doubt there were actual damages but probably nowhere near that amount. If you or I did something like that, we'd probably just STFU and do our time. Since he's rich and high profile, though, a lawsuit would seem to be the better avenue for making an example out of him to deter others from trying the same stunt.

Walt