livendive

A warning to my fellow hugsluts(tm)!

That is just insane!!! :S I feel like flying to IL, and heading straight to the principles office and hugging the shit out of all of them!!!!! What are they going to do to me - have me arrested. :P

I don't understand people these days...

g

"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Stay on topic here - we're talking hugs, not...

Nevermind.

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Are we still on for dinner wednesday?
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

"Hugs are in poor taste, reflect poor judgement, and bring discredit to . . . the persons involved." :S[:/]

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21661718/

Careful you don't get detention! B|:ph34r:

Blues,
Dave

What do you expect in this country? Violence is acceptable (we even have murders on network TV, and in school children can sack each other on the football field). Love and affection are not (we can't have sex on network TV, and in school children are getting detention for a friendly hug).

I hug everyone too, unless it's painfully obvious they're not the huggy type. Then I'll respect that. But other than that, you're getting a hug dammit!

exactly!!!

Glad i don't have to deal with that garbage!! :D:D:D

CReW Skies,
bubbles
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

I guess they think it's better that kids go shooting schools up. :S:|[:/]:(

I hate stupid people......but I guess God likes them, because he sure as hell made enough of them :|

Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

To be fair, that is a WAY oversimplified version of what happened. The girl hugged her friend and waswarned and reminded of the policy. Later that day, she hugged again. That earned her a detention. Then, directly in front of the assistant principal, she hugged someone else.

I may not agree with the policy, but I disagree MORE with this child going out of her way to break the rules, even after being warned.

There is a right way to deal with unfair policy, and a wrong way.

~Anne

I'm a Doll!!!!

I would really love to take this to SC.

We have schools promoting promiscuity by passing out birth control without parental permission but, on the other hand, we can't show any display of friendly affection. How stupid is this, and who is running this show?

To be fair, that is a WAY oversimplified version of what happened. The girl hugged her friend and waswarned and reminded of the policy. Later that day, she hugged again. That earned her a detention. Then, directly in front of the assistant principal, she hugged someone else.

I may not agree with the policy, but I disagree MORE with this child going out of her way to break the rules, even after being warned.

Ahhh, the rest of the story.:)

In other words, he was in a direct position to observe that the display wasn't inappropriate (e.g. making out, groping, etc...which I have to assume is the kind of display that was intended to be prohibited). It doesn't sound like anything that was in poor taste.

There is a right way to deal with unfair policy, and a wrong way.

Perhaps for some. Personally, I frequently ignore rules with which I don't agree. I can think of one law in particular that I go out of my way to break solely because it's a stupid law. If my daughter took such a stand at school, I'd back her rather than the rule. I suppose that may be something on which we can agree to disagree. ;)

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Mebbe I should go hug the sucka.....real hard like....and spank em just a little too;)

Amazon, I love your hugs....maybe you should go there and teach them a lesson;)

ps...Dave, I can't imagine you breaking rules just to break them...I think you have been hanging out with Doc too long - your starting to sound just like him - god bless ya:P:P:P:P
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

That is just insane!!! :S I feel like flying to IL, and heading straight to the principles office and hugging the shit out of all of them!!!!! What are they going to do to me - have me arrested. :P

I don't understand people these days...

g

Who else read this and packed up to move for a job as an Il Prinipal?:o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Mebbe I should go hug the sucka.....real hard like....and spank em just a little too;)

ps...Dave, I can't imagine you breaking rules just to break them...I think you have been hanging out with Doc too long - your starting to sound just like him - god bless ya:P:P:P:P

What is wrong with a little civil disobediance?

'Specially when there is hugging and spanking involved?:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

What is wrong with a little civil disobediance?

'Specially when there is hugging and spanking involved?:ph34r:

Get you three boys together and there is more than a little civil disobedience.........there is a lot of civil disobedience! I am surprised that you didn't add judging boobies........the boobies need lot so of love and you boys are well.....very giving.:P
DPH # 2

the boobies need lot so of love and you boys are well.....very giving.:P

That is one of our best qualities.:D

did we not defeat the nazis in WWII?

Yes we did - they're now known as "liberals".

mh
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."