Thanatos340

Chasing down a Celeb..

My Daughters Sweet 16 Birthday Party is coming up in a couple weeks (the 26th). Her biggest Idol is Gwen Stefani and has been since she about 9 years old. Her room is covered in G and her closet full of L.A.M.B.

I decided to try the impossible and see if I can get a message to Gwen Stefani and try to get her a personalized Birthday Wish. An Autograph, Note or Picture or anything like that. I don’t mind dropping some Cash to get this done as I think it would make my daughter birthday to get some token from her hero.

I know I can buy autographed Pics all day long on ebay, but I was hoping for something personalized. A simple Happy Sweet 16 Eve or something like that.

I have tried her website and few other places. No luck so far. Anyone have any suggestion on a way to get a message to celeb or should I just drop this silly idea?

I have messages in to her Myspace, Website and record label so far. It is a long shot but I had to try.

You're way ahead already... good luck! :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Have you tried this?

Contact the local newspaper. Try to get an angle from a reporter or something like that to cover it. Like it or not, agents want press for it. So, have something - a nice human interest story - ready to go in the event that she wants it.

Once you've got this angle covered, then contact the agent in cohort with the reporter. The agent can do the talking for her, but just to get some kind of note or autograph from Mrs. Rossdale.

Your chances increase dramatically once there seems to be something in it for her - i.e., press and promotion.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Could be a longshot, but you could ask a local radio station for help. I'm sure Q100, aka 100.5 aka allthehitsq100.com, would be your best bet. Email producer Tracy and see what she thinks about it. They could do some on the air type thing that gets Gwen publicity. Of course the Bert Show might not want to go doing it for everyone, but hey that's all I could come up with.

I know they have her agents contact information, she has been on the show before!!!
Skymama's #2 stalker -

i agree the bert show on q-100 would probably be able to make that happen...they do similar shows like that all the time and have all the information you need.
"Before we waste time talking and getting to know each other, let's just have sex once and see if we're compatible"

closet full of L.A.M.B.

That sounds more like her Uncle Clay:)
Seriously, shoot all avenues. Mom managed to get Chuck Yeager to send an autographed biography to my kid brother once and she has no contacts or networking skills at all-you have a decided advantage.
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

That L.A.M.B stuff is ridiculous. Try $65 Tee Shirts and I will NEVER admit how much I paid for a Pair of jeans and a Skirt for my daughter from them.B|:S[:/]

Of course my daughter being somewhat more intelligent than her father bought all her LAMB clothing off ebay for about 20% of what her dumb ass father paid for it off the website.:D

I will NEVER admit how much I paid for a Pair of jeans and a Skirt for my daughter from them

I started to make fun of you until I realized that it's probably less than I paid for a jumpsuit that I wear once a month (if I'm lucky):S
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

Almost forgot how to use an envelope. Hope it works.

Step one
insert letter.
step2
put a stamp on it.
step 3
at a minimum write the persons address in the middle of the envelope. if you have enough time put YOUR addy on the top left corner.
step 4
Find a mailbox (on of the blue R2D2 looking things) and feed it.:D

Step 2 and 3 can be switched it you want to get crazy.
My photos

My Videos

Almost forgot how to use an envelope. Hope it works.

Step one
insert letter.
step2
put a stamp on it.
step 3
at a minimum write the persons address in the middle of the envelope. if you have enough time put YOUR addy on the top left corner.
step 4
Find a mailbox (on of the blue R2D2 looking things) and feed it.:D

Step 2 and 3 can be switched it you want to get crazy.

With the warnings post offices show these days about "suspicous mail", I would suggest making YOUR address mandatory instead of optional.

Should he go with the "overcoming incredible hardships" angle, I mean, look at her father. :P

You should meet her MOTHER.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun